Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need a game link?

thehogs

Like others, trying to get a skins game to actually watch can be tough. This week its no problem as its the main game on UK satellite! :dallasuck

However, last week this worked really well:

http://www.stoogetv.com/player.html

at kick-off time the right hand side of the screen will be bombarded with links to all the current games. I assume the 'skins will be one of them.

Note:

a) for some reason each link lasts 20 seconds! if you dont click quickly its lost. Dont worry though as the links keep coming. If it opens up you should get a Windows Media screen showing the game :D

B) best if you have a good internet speed (mine is 2mbp/s) or the signal could be pretty crappy. Hope it works.

Lets go Redskins! :logo:

:cheers:

Thanks man, what program/s do I need for it? And where exactly will the games show up on the main screen?

the link I've shown has a message board on the right. That will be filled with game links, just have to hit one (in 20 seconds!).

You dont need any software as it should open your Windows Media player automatically.

If you use the myp2p links others have shown, you will need Sopcast or AntsTV etc which can be found to download through Google.

the link I've shown has a message board on the right. That will be filled with game links, just have to hit one (in 20 seconds!).

You dont need any software as it should open your Windows Media player automatically.

If you use the myp2p links others have shown, you will need Sopcast or AntsTV etc which can be found to download through Google.

Thanks

Archived