Cowboys Pass Defense

Thinking Skins

Should JLC THE RAT be fired  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should JLC THE RAT be fired

• yes
    • no
    • not that serious

They will be game planning around taking CP and Santana out of the game. It would not surprise me to see Campbell throw down field a couple of times early or else Moss will be a decoy deep. That should loosen things up underneath and for our running game.

I sure wish that Roy Jones was covering Cooley this week. ;)

The Skins need to establish the run. It seems as if the Skins are passing in order to run this year but I've never ever liked that approach. I definitely like to run to set up the pass. Bottom line is if the Skins can run that ball down their throats it opens up everything. The Cowbums do it with Barber. Once they do that, they come back hitting underneath especially ro Witten. Next thing you know their going up top to T.O. or one of their unknown wideouts. The O-line for the Skins need to take some pride and pound them. It definitely takes some starch out of a pass rush happy team like the C-bums.

From what I have read many are seeing this as a hard fought game and won the Redskins can win. I found this website that statistical analysis and regression models during the year. They are predicting a Redskins win.

PwinVisitorHomePwin

0.47SF_logo-20x20.gif SFNO_logo-20x20.gif NO0.53

0.35HOU_logo-20x20.gif HOUJAC_logo-20x20.gif JAX0.65

0.21CLE_logo-20x20.gif CLECIN_logo-20x20.gif CIN0.79

0.38ATL_logo-20x20.gif ATLCAR_logo-20x20.gif CAR0.620.61ARI_logo-20x20.gif ARINYJ_logo-20x20.gif NYJ0.39

0.44MIN_logo-20x20.gif MINTEN_logo-20x20.gif TEN0.56

0.72DEN_logo-20x20.gif DENKC_logo-20x20.gif KC0.28

0.36GB_logo-20x20.gif GBTB_logo-20x20.gif TB0.64

0.64SD_logo-20x20.gif SDOAK_logo-20x20.gif OAK0.36

0.72BUF_logo-20x20.gif BUFSTL_logo-20x20.gif STL0.28

0.56WAS_logo-20x20.gif WASDAL_logo-20x20.gif DAL0.44

0.46PHI_logo-20x20.gif PHICHI_logo-20x20.gif CHI0.54

0.36BAL_logo-20x20.gif BALPIT_logo-20x20.gif PIT0.64

http://www.advancednflstats.com/2008/09/game-probabilties-week-4.html

The Skins need to establish the run. It seems as if the Skins are passing in order to run this year but I've never ever liked that approach. I definitely like to run to set up the pass. Bottom line is if the Skins can run that ball down their throats it opens up everything. The Cowbums do it with Barber. Once they do that, they come back hitting underneath especially ro Witten. Next thing you know their going up top to T.O. or one of their unknown wideouts. The O-line for the Skins need to take some pride and pound them. It definitely takes some starch out of a pass rush happy team like the C-bums.

I agree. We need to establish drives to keep Dallas O off the field as much as possible. The best thing to do on the road is to establish some type of running game. Once we do that we need to attack downfield with the playactions. I'm confident Zorn will put together a heck of a gameplan for Sunday

I know how obvious this sounds, but it will come down to the O line's performance. Be able to run and protect the passer. I think we will see a lot of screens to TE, WR and check downs to Betts and Portis. Then if they can give JC time, it's Downtown Time because I don't have any respect for their coverage guys. Go O line. WIN!!!

I know how obvious this sounds, but it will come down to the O line's performance. Be able to run and protect the passer. I think we will see a lot of screens to TE, WR and check downs to Betts and Portis. Then if they can give JC time, it's Downtown Time because I don't have any respect for their coverage guys. Go O line. WIN!!!

Pass pressure will be key from Dallas, true...How JC responds to it will also be key.

Screens to Cooley and Betts/Portis should likely figure prominently...The slants are a big thing they could use to exploit the kind of scheme Stewart uses for Dallas and the secondary...Get Moss into space and that will open other options

Archived