Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jersey Thread II. Ordering Closed.

Slacky McSlackAss

Well I received my White Colt Brennan jersey today. Unfortunately they sent me the wrong size. I wanted a 48 and got a 50.

This is after them sending me a message about not having the two additional Cooley jerseys I wanted. So basically they went 0-for-3 with my order. I know these jerseys are coming from overseas so should I even bother to see what their customer service is like? Anyone else get the wrong order?

The one positive thing is that the jersey looks great and I will probably get in on the next group buy regardless. But for now I'm assuming I'm pretty much stuck with this jersey so it will probably end up on the Classifieds here.

Got my JC jersey today. Burgandy no pink on the sleave a few threads here and there but nothing to major. Got spedifications and the Redskins on the chest looks super bootleg but for the price its amazing.

Thanks for doing this. Anyone doing this in the future will not be disapointed.

saw a guy on the side of the road near the metro on the walk to the stadium selling a bunch of jerseys that looked like these

I saw him as well. do you know how much he was selling them for? I meant to ask but my gf was in a rush to get home

HTTR :point2sky

I am contacting the supplier again tonight to find out if they got the jerseys back in stock, I am assuming they do. I will post an update tonight for folks waiting on their backorder and for new bulk order.:)

tinob, i sent the supplier a few emails about a week ago and am yet to get a response. Any idea if those white cooley jerseys have been made?

tinob, i sent the supplier a few emails about a week ago and am yet to get a response. Any idea if those white cooley jerseys have been made?

I will call them this evening to find out status on those. Worst case you can just get a refund if it is taking too long.

Archived