Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jersey Thread II. Ordering Closed.

Slacky McSlackAss

Information was sent, got a reply that they are closed today for a Chinese National Holiday. So hopefully invoices will be sent out by middle of next week.

I believe they should be back Monday and invoices will be sent out then as well.

Thanks Tinob, invoice will go to our paypal correct? never dealt with Invoices with Paypal before.

You wlil get an email to the email address you provided :D. you can then use your paypal account to pay or pay via credit card.

Still waiting over here too.

Its coming guys. I have dealt with the seller on 3 separate transactions, and while it may take a bit longer for things, like invoices to arrive and shipping, it is well worth the wait. IMO the seller is very trustworthy, and kind.

I got my invoice for the Colt jersey only but they told me both Cooleys I ordered (white, 48 and 50) are out of stock. Was looking forward to having a matching white Cooley to my Burgundy one. Anyone else get a similar message?

Knock off authentics. Really high quality knock off but knock off none the less.

Looks like Cooley is popular around here.

ok, cool can anyone post pics of ones they have gotten in the past? im just curious to see exactly what they look like

Archived