Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jersey Thread II. Ordering Closed.

Slacky McSlackAss

Were going to be doing another mixed jersey buying. tinob will be getting me the availability for the jerseys soon and I will update the thread when I recieve them. Myself and GoSkins8921 will be assisting tinob with this run of buys. PM either one of us with any questions.

The prices should be the same as last time, $38 each shipped if we order atleast 10. Otherwise it will be $45 each.

Here are the jerseys we can definitely get:

Chris Cooley

Laron Landry

Clinton Portis

Sean Taylor

J. Campbell

Devin Thomas

Jason Taylor

Colt Brennan

Orders:

acuratl1984 - Chris Cooley - White - 54

acuratl1984 - Jason Campbell - Burgundy - 54

ahendi - Clinton Portis - Burgundy - 52 (Need Paypal)

ahendi - Laron Landry - Burgundy - 52 (Need Paypal)

ballin86 - Devin Thomas - White - 48

ballin86 - Clinton Portis - White - 48

ballin86 - Laron Landry - White - 48

BassMaster24 - Jason Taylor - Burgundy - 48

BassMaster24 - Sean Taylor - Burgundy - 54

brianforster - Chris Cooley - White - 50

ciresolstice - Clinton Portis - Burgundy - 54

CPB - Chris Cooley - White - 48

CPB - Chris Cooley - White - 50

CPB - Colt Brennan - White - 48

dirtfreak - Laron Landry - Burgundy - 50

dirtfreak - Chris Cooley - Burgundy - 50

dirtfreak - Colt Brennan - White - 50

kbrill21 - Chris Cooley - White - 52

klorox - Laron Landry - White - 50

Mrkai - Chris Cooley - White - 48

nocruz - Clinton Portis - White - 50

nocruz - Laron Landry - White - 50

onodontbescurred - Jason Campbell - White - 52 (Need Paypal)

onodontbescurred - Laron Landry - White - 52 (Need Paypal)

oriolesfan93p - Sean Taylor - White - 54

oriolesfan93p - Sean Taylor - White - 54

oriolesfan93p - Chris Cooley White - 54

oriolesfan93p - Sean Taylor - White - 50

paredskinsfanclub - Clinton Portis - Burgundy - 54 (Need Paypal)

paredskinsfanclub - Devin Thomas - Burgundy - 54 (Need Paypal)

pixA4 - Chris Cooley - Burgundy - 50

pixA4 - Clinton Portis - White - 50

Salty - Jason Campbell - Burgundy - 50

SkinzFan84 - Portis - Burgundy - 50

"TheBeliever" - Chris Cooley - Burgundy - 48

"TheBeliever" - Colt Brennan - Burgundy - 48

vicrodjr - Laron Landry - Burgundy - 54

I'm going to get a jersey but trying to figure out what size I should get. I've never purchased one before so I'm not that familiar with sizing. I'm around 6'4 170. Would a large (50) be good? I know an XL would be too big, so I'm trying to decide between M and L.

These run a bit smaller than the replicas you find in stores. I'm 6'2" 175 and got a 52. It fits like a dream.

Would love to see some pics of a jersey or two from the first order. Also, count me in for a RIGGINS jersey on this next order. Might also order a Theismann.

Thanks

Mark

:dallasuck

I'll post pics of my three when they come, hopefully soon. Also, I know Riggins and Theismann weren't on the list of who you can get so they'd be custom. I know that the last one we couldn't get custom(I wanted two and had to change them haha), but I'll check with tinob for this one. I'll also go get the list of guys we can definitely get and post it on here.

I'm going to get a jersey but trying to figure out what size I should get. I've never purchased one before so I'm not that familiar with sizing. I'm around 6'4 170. Would a large (50) be good? I know an XL would be too big, so I'm trying to decide between M and L.

I'm assuming they fit the same as the "authentics" I've gotten from ebay... What size shirt do you normally wear? They fit bigger than normal shirts, but smaller than replicas. I normally wear large shirts, but for these jerseys I wear a 48 and it fits great. I have a medium replica that fits a little looser than my 48s. So I'd say probably go a size smaller than your shirt size or if you have any replicas you can judge by how they fit... If it's a little tight or anything go bigger.

I'm assuming they fit the same as the "authentics" I've gotten from ebay... What size shirt do you normally wear? They fit bigger than normal shirts, but smaller than replicas. I normally wear large shirts, but for these jerseys I wear a 48 and it fits great. I have a medium replica that fits a little looser than my 48s. So I'd say probably go a size smaller than your shirt size or if you have any replicas you can judge by how they fit... If it's a little tight or anything go bigger.

I'll probably go try on a replica at a store to judge what size I should get. Off topic, but are you a JMU student or alumni?

Got an answer from tinob on the custom jerseys:

"Yeah custom jerseys are still hard to get unless we get same jersey and over 100 orders then they can make any jersey or style we want..."

So looks like unless you wanna organize an order for a custom one and try to get 100 jerseys then we're gonna have to stick to the list, sorry guys.

I'll probably go try on a replica at a store to judge what size I should get. Off topic, but are you a JMU student or alumni?

Just a fan, I live in Dayton and I'm a senior at Turner Ashby High School. Been going to JMU basketball since before I was a year old, I think I went to my first football when I was 3.

I just got my jersey from the last mixed order! it looks really nice! well, I dont own any other jersey, fake or authentic so nothing to compare it to, but I love it.

I was worried the burgundy might be too red, or the player's name might be outlined in gold, but now that I got it, it's all good! the color is nice, and "PORTIS" is all burgundy, not outlined.

So, thanks Tinob for sharing this nice find of a supplier with all of us!

Gotcha... either of you make it to the App St. game on Saturday?

Oh and my brother went to JMU and was head manager for men's basketball all four years, women's one year.

Hell yea, I have season tickets that was ****ing awesome. Stormed the field, I have a video on my phone but haven't gotten it on youtube or anything yet.

**** APP STATE! **** APP STATE! haha

Hey GoSkins, how do you wash these jerseys, any "special treatment"??

I know it has been asked before somewhere, but I dont think the question was ever answered.

I would have to ask my mom to be sure(I'll ask her tonight), but I'm pretty sure she washes them normal, just doesn't put them in the dryer.

Archived