Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jersey Thread II. Ordering Closed.

Slacky McSlackAss

i want a campbell and landry in white size xl (whatever number that is) how do i go about paying and getting them shipped to me

You pay the guy thru paypal, he ships the jersey to your house.

I have about half the paypal addresses I need. I will be sending out PM reminders to those who havent gotten them to me. To those who already have, thank you.

Ok, I'm closing the buying now. I'm not gonna be able to update the orders for a few days so im cutting it off here. For those who couldnt get an order in, talk to tinob to see if we are going to do another run of buys.

Once again, I need paypal info from quite a few people still. I'd like to have them all in by friday so i can submit them then.

Ok, I'm closing the buying now. I'm not gonna be able to update the orders for a few days so im cutting it off here. For those who couldnt get an order in, talk to tinob to see if we are going to do another run of buys.

Once again, I need paypal info from quite a few people still. I'd like to have them all in by friday so i can submit them then.

Thanks buddy for organizing this! We can do another bulk order next week, I can help you out with that one since I got some free time now.

Couple questions...

When/who do we send the money to?

When can we expect the jerseys?

The supplier will send everyone paypal invoices once we have all the email addresses. You can pay with paypal balance or credit card(if you don't have a paypal account) on paypal.

Once the jerseys are shipped, the supplier will notify me and I will post on here. Jerseys arrive usually within 5-6 days.

Tinob:

1 each 54&56 cooley- burg.

1 ea. 54&56 portis- burg

1ea. 54&56 campbell-burg.

I'll send you my paypal info when your inbox will accept more msgs.

Hey, sorry I had to clear some msgs from the mailbox. You should be able to send it now.

Archived