Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jersey Thread II. Ordering Closed.

Slacky McSlackAss

Damn, they are out of Cooley white size 52 jerseys for now. Might get a Portis instead.

It's Crazy man, I called the supplier earlier and they are shocked by how much of Redskins jerseys they are selling compared to the past several years. the Factory right now is making a lot more it seems like.

I'm still waiting on a Cooley 50 from the last ordering. I ordered it on I think September 10th (have to look at the last thread).

Tino - can you get me a tracking number or find out what is going on?

They will be shipped this week apparently. I spoke with the supplier and they are making more at the factory to be shipped this week hopefully.

I just ordered 3 jerseys for my brother in law. It took exactly 2 weeks for the entire process (door to doo), and mine was slowed b/c I used the paypal echeck and had to wait for it to clear. The ordering process is painless and shipping is reliable.These jerseys are badass!!!

Any plans on when to do another order? I have at least two people that want one... If it's after the Browns game I might be able to get a JC.

Yes, but I am waiting for a few days till more jerseys come in. I already told the supplier to hold at least 50 jerseys for us when they are available :point2sky

Archived