Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7 POW´s Freed Biblical significants

Jagsbch

OK SOMETHING JUST OCCURED TO ME. I am starting to trip out...

7 POW´S, the number seven 7 is often associted with God, and being good number right? Ya know 7th heaven and all... Now it being Palm Sunday and all make´s me really curious about coincidence all of this has especially when you take into account that they were found on the road to Samara.

The more digging I am doing on the biblical significance, the more I am not taking this event as a coincidence on the big picture... 7 day´s of the week, this is the first day of the Holy week celebrating the captives set free in Egypt, talk about shock and Awe

Jesus came in riding on an @ss and people were shouting Hosanna and layed palm leaves in his path, now we have 7 freed POW´s on palm sunday, and the people are lifted to the heavens by a plane to come home, and the people at home are shouting HALLELUIAH. Made me do a take two, how bout you?

Anything you have on this will be greatly appreciated. I think this is just another ring coming from God´s alarm clock to us to get ready. What do you think?

Look I am not a religous freak. I am just trying to take as many angles into consideration as I can to try and get a grip on reality, and denying the significant's the Bible has on it, would be an injustice to judgment and reason.

I am as startled any of you are.

I mean Jesus's first appearence as King, coming into the city, which we are celebrating today as Christians being it is Palm Sunday, and the 7 pow's freed on the same day, bringing to mind the significant's of 7, and it's Biblical implications. I think this is a sign of his second coming. The more I dig the more it appears to be so. I couldn't resist bringing this up. This is a phenomenal coincidence.

Some people believe that seven denotes completeness, or spiritual perfection. The cliché holds true, there's more to life than meet’s the eye. I thought I would start at the beginning of the Bible with the whole number 7 trip I have found myself in today. I tell ya this whole event has been a blessing to me, and I hope it will be to you. Anyway here goes...

Noah had seven day’s to get his family and the animal’s into the ark. After he had built it of course.

Gen 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Gen 7:10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

Now considering Palm Sunday’s tie’s with the Passover, I couldn’t look pass the association the whole number 7 trip had on how all \ the Jew’s become slave’s of Egypt in the first place? Well interestingly enough it started by a dream Pharaoh had Regarding 7 year periods of time.

Gen 41:25 And Joseph said unto Pharaoh, The dream of Pharaoh [is] one: God hath shewed Pharaoh what he [is] about to do.

Gen 41:26 The seven good kine [are] seven years; and the seven good ears [are] seven years: the dream [is] one.

Gen 41:29 Behold, there come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt:

Gen 41:30 And there shall arise after them seven years of famine; and all the plenty shall be forgotten in the land of Egypt; and the famine shall consume the land;

Gen 41:31 And the plenty shall not be known in the land by reason of that famine following; for it [shall be] very grievous.

Gen 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; [it is] because the thing [is] established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

Well to make a long story short, Jacob had his family move to Egypt, and like the Jew’s who were in Germany before the holocaust, the Jew‘s where a powerful people in prominent positions , they became a threat, to the Egyptian's, and unlike Hitler of course the new Pharaoh turned them into slaves for the Egyptians rather than try and eradicate the entire race.

Exd 12:40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, [was] four hundred and thirty years.

Exd 12:41 And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.

Exd 12:42 It [is] a night to be much observed unto the LORD for bringing them out from the land of Egypt: this [is] that night of the LORD to be observed of all the children of Israel in their generations.

Now this is interesting too , just something that popped in my strange head. 400and 30 years. does anybody else here notice how the 4 and the 3 are like the only numbers other than 0 of course which to some represents eternity by the way, so taking the 4 and the 3 apart from and add them up you get 7. Ya I know I am reaching but there it is.

The Pythagoreans called it the perfect number, 3 and 4, the triangle and the square, the perfect figures.*

Now this Brings us to the Passover of course

Exd 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I [am] the LORD.

Exd 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye [are]: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy [you], when I smite the land of Egypt.

Exd 12:14 And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

Exd 12:15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.

Exd 12:16 And in the first day [there shall be] an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save [that] which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.

Exd 12:17 And ye shall observe [the feast of] unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.

Exd 12:5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take [it] out from the sheep, or from the goats:

Exd 12:6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.

Exd 12:7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike [it] on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.

12:23 For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite [you].

Exd 12:11 And thus shall ye eat it; [with] your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it [is] the LORD'S passover.

Exodus 12:11, is the first reference in the Bible of the term Passover. God used the old testament as a shadow of things to come often in the mysterious attempt to reach out to mankind. The Blood of a lamb without blemish. Now this is a type of a lamb that was to come Jesus Christ, and the House is a type of the body, our body the temple, and striking the two post’s on the upper door is a type of our mouth that we confess Jesus as our Lord, and the lintel is a type of the mind or heart with which we use to believe in the wonder working power of the Lamb.

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, [even] in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

I guess this explains why Jesus washed his disciples feet; considering the message he gave them to spread.

Jhn 13:14 If I then, [your] Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

Now speaking of feet...

Mat 26:6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,

Mat 26:7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat [at meat].

Mat 26:8 But when his disciples saw [it], they had indignation, saying, To what purpose [is] this waste?

Mat 26:9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.

Mat 26:10 When Jesus understood [it], he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.

Mat 26:11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.

Mat 26:12 For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did [it] for my burial.

Jesus was in Bethany six days before the Passover, he happened to be staying with Lazarus, whom Jesus had just raised from the dead. Here is some of that story...

Jhn 11:39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been [dead] four days.

Jhn 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

Jhn 11:41 Then they took away the stone [from the place] where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up [his] eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

Jhn 11:42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said [it], that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Jhn 11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

Now Lazarus’s resurrection from the dead was a type of Jesus’ resurrection, so too was Jonah's bout in the belly of the fish. Jonah spent 3 days in the belly of a fish, and Lazarus spent 4 day’s in the cave add it up what do you get? You see the story is Jonah (chapter 2-3) tried to escape from the presence of God, which is what got him in to be in the position he was in for three days in the first place. Jesus was away from the presence of God as well, when he took on the position to be a sacrifice for our sins at the cross. You see sin, by definition is the absence of God. We are absent from God when we abide outside of his will of love. Now when this happens the only way we can get back into his presence is to accept the sacrifice for the consequence of being outside of his will. The Blood Jesus Christ shed on the cross is the only acceptable sacrifice God will accept for the consequence of our sin.

Jhn 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Jhn 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Jhn 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

Jhn 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Jhn 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jhn 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Jhn 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

Jhn 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?

Jhn 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Now you maybe wondering what does this all have to do with the POW’s being freed, The timing was phenomenal, Palm Sunday, Drew my attention to time itself, and what time it is in regard’s to when he is prophesied to come back. 7 of them found walking on the road to Samara, Their flight from captivity and Egypt’s flight? Stay a while I will try and make this as brief and informative as possible. Where were we oh yes we are about to go to Jerusalem for the Feast of Passover and Unleavened Bread...

Jhn 12:12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

Jhn 12:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed [is] the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Jhn 12:14 And Jesus, when he had found a young ***, sat thereon; as it is written,

Jhn 12:15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ***'s colt.

Jhn 12:16 These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and [that] they had done these things unto him.

Jhn 12:17 The people therefore that was with him when he called Lazarus out of his grave, and raised him from the dead, bare record.

Jhn 12:18 For this cause the people also met him, for that they heard that he had done this miracle.

Jhn 12:19 The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, Perceive ye how ye prevail nothing? behold, the world is gone after him.

Jhn 12:20 And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast:

Jhn 12:21 The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.

Jhn 12:22 Philip cometh and telleth Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.

Jhn 12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

Jhn 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Jhn 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Jhn 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will [my] Father honour.

Jhn 12:27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

Jhn 12:28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, [saying], I have both glorified [it], and will glorify [it] again.

Jhn 12:29 The people therefore, that stood by, and heard [it], said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him.

Jhn 12:30 Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.

Jhn 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Jhn 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all [men] unto me.

Jhn 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.

Jhn 12:34 The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man?

Jhn 12:35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

Jhn 12:36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Jhn 12:37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:

Jhn 12:38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?

Jhn 12:39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

Jhn 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with [their] eyes, nor understand with [their] heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Jhn 12:41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

Jhn 12:42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess [him], lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

Jhn 12:43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

Jhn 12:44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

Jhn 12:45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

Jhn 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Jhn 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Jhn 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Jhn 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Jhn 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

I Believe those 7 POW's who were set free, were done so at a time that God choose to remind us that we too will be set free, and lifted up to the heavens as these 7 where. Now I am sure some of you all are looking at this event as coincidental, trivial, inconsequential, and seemingly insignificant to the Passover, Palm Sunday, Jesus or even his coming. But for me this is just one more blessing, relating to the many blessing written in scripture as well as my mind from my life’s experiences, of walking in and out of God’s presence. This event has me completely shocked and awed at how God’s mysterious ways touch lives and influences people like me. His subtle touch amazes me considering his awesome power and Majesty. Ya know it is the little things that make life so grand, and though some things may seem relatively little to some, to other’s they can be drawn to out of proportional scales, such as this event for example for me and I am sure for the families of those released among others... So please excuse me for getting so exuberant. God Bless

And Now The Legend & Mythology of the Seventh Son

The Seventh Son's importance stems from the sacrality of the Number 7, one that ultimately roots in the seven islands of atlantis; and the seven eras of humanity. Interesting to note, that in india, the theme is more linked with the third son. A sort of ugly duckling, that grows to be a swan itself. Brahma, the Parama-Hamsa.

This Legend although mentioned in specific detail through many books of the old and new testaments of the King James version of the Bible, predates it, back to the dawn of time in all major philosophies and cultures of the world.

Today is born the Seventh One, born of a woman, the 'Seventh Son' and he in turn of a 'Seventh Son'....He has the power to heal, he has the gift of 'Second Sight' so it shall be written, so it shall be done....

Here the birth from an unbroken line, born the healer, the 'Seventh' his time. Unknowingly blessed as his life unfolds, slowly unveiling the power he holds.

Then they watch the progress he takes, the 'GOOD' and the 'EVIL' which path will he take.....Both of them trying to manipulate, the use of his powers before it's too late.....

The 'Seventh Son' is born the divine and chosen one, to become a Maker of Things' who has a 'special purpose in life' for the 'Lord of Hosts' to expose the EVIL and CORRUPTION of the World, but of who is CURSED by those SAME FORCES who would try to DESTROY him.....for he is the Trinity, the father, son & the holy spirit.....

Donald DeWayne Woods, is the Smokey Mountain Seventh Son of a Seventh Son a natural born rebel, who's just a BORN AGAIN type of Guy....who traded a life of Organized Crime for Walkin on Water, with the Lord's Angel, Helen Steiner Rice, poet laurete in his Corner.....and you can WRITE IT IN STONE...or look his achievements and biography up in Marquis Who's Who in America....

Forward from Leslie Shepard's Encyclopedia of the Occult

Belief in the special gifts of a Seventh Son or Daughter can be found in Folklore throughout the world. Leslie Shepard in his 'Encyclopedia of Occultism and parapsychology' states that in Romania the Seventh Child is fated to become a vampire. And that in England in the seventheenth century there were reports of a Seventh Son healing the deaf blind and lame.

In France, The Seventh Son was called a 'Marcou' and branded with a 'fleur-de-lis' {reknown worldwide as a symbol of the Divine & Quality, and all that is Holy, Click this Link for history}. Good Luck was also said to attend the Seventh Child. In olden days, when Captains of Merchant Ships were setting sail on long voyages, they would try, 'often by force if neccessary' to have a Seventh Son on ship as Legend has it that the Ship wouldn't sink with a Seventh Son on Board.

The reason why the Seventh Child as opposed to the first or the fifth for example-should have 'Special Powers' has it's roots in ancient beliefs. The number Seven has many mystical and religious associations. Apart from the Bible telling of God creating the world in Seven Days, The number features throughout the old and new testaments.

Seven is a very significant number in numerology and is the basic unit of transition in natural cycles from the week as a phase of the lunar cycle to the idea that many of life's patterns are divided in phases of Seven. Healing and religion are, or course, deeply linked. Jesus Christ healed the sick and the lame and many saints were healers. Jesus said that others could heal in his name and through his power.

And the hope and faith of healing through prayer is a growing force in Christian religions. There are those who believe that Seventh Son's who don't consider any God to be part of their healing or being able to predict the future from the past would acknowledge that they are a channel for a power rather than being themselves the source......

It's the seventh hour of the seventh day of the 14th week....head hurt....must think

Hitchhiker: You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?

Ted: Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video.

Hitchhiker: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.

Ted: Right. Yes. OK, alright. I see where you're going.

Hitchhiker: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?

Ted: I would go for the 7.

Hitchhiker: Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.

Ted: You guarantee it? That's -- how do you do that?

Hitchhiker: If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".

Ted: That's right. That's -- that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?

Hitchhiker: No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.

Ted: That -- good point.

Hitchhiker: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

Ted: Why?

Hitchhiker: 'Cause you're f*ckin' fired!

Put down the duffel bag Jagsbch and step away from the car!!!

Originally posted by GritzRgreat

Gandhi was not a christian.

does that mean he is BURING IN HELL?

If Hell existed, Gandhi would be there by choice giving comfort to the denizens dwelling there.

Since most theologians agree that Hell is more symbol than reality and to date no person has proven that the supernatural exists, it is unlikely Gandhi is burning in Hell.

Yeah, I'm from WV. Whats the problem?

West Virginia is a beautiful state. Although I will admit, it has more than its share of worthless people. But which state doesn't?

Also, nothing wrong with being a 'freak.'

But there is something wrong with being a religious "freak." Thats my opinion anyway. I don't expect someone like you to agree. Since, you know, you automatically presume I sleep with my sister and wave the confederate flag and any other ignorant comment or idea you have. I also seriously doubt you have ever had an original thought in your life. Sad, worthless, ignorant, arrogant, and average. Those are all words that possliby describe you.

I may be wrong, 56Arrington56, but I doubt it.

Originally posted by Champ24Bailey

Like the song says "Get your house in order" because you never know. HTTR. God Bless.

Man do I feel lucky!

I got back from a wild weekend in Charleston, SC (great place!) and found that, after a morning of cleaning, my wife had our house in order.

I can relax now. :)

As you go through life you must learn to never rule anything out...............like some anti-war protesters may actually be intelligent. :laugh:

Speaking of biblical significants to the modern times -

symbolic of 9/11?:

Isaiah 30

25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.

watchu think Jags :)?

Originally posted by phishhead

Yeah, But there is something wrong with being a religious "freak." Thats my opinion anyway. I don't expect someone like you to agree. Since, you know, you automatically presume I sleep with my sister and wave the confederate flag and any other ignorant comment or idea you have.

But I guess it's ok for you to automatically presume that all people who have belief in a religion are freaks, ignorant, etc. I'm sure you get pissed off when you feel like they are judging you wrongly, yet you do the exact same thing. :doh:

Originally posted by rskin24

Speaking of biblical significants to the modern times -

symbolic of 9/11?:

watchu think Jags :)?

Oh NO!! It's official the world is coming to an end soon. Some one out there actually cares what the BCH thinks...:laugh:

Well I cruised over to the chapter, what I found was that the reference mentioned in the verse mentioned above, was according to my interpretation, a definate relation to the end time's event that are to take place before Jesus comes. If you look at the verse proceeding verse 25 and go to verse 22 of the same chapter, it describes exactly what is happening in the current event's over in Iraq. If you look ahead to verse 30, it goes on to describe a devouring fire showing God's Arm, which is a referrence to Jesus, who is bringing God's indignation. Ya this is it. Verse 25 may have very well indeed been a reference to the Twin towers. Excellent find.

Archived