Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7 POW´s Freed Biblical significants

Jagsbch

Oh, and don't forget the biblical proof from Revelations that the Beatles were prophets.

And how else would one get seven sons without the combination of Dick and Bush?

And the POWs were released in springtime, so i had my sprinkler going, and if I looked at it just right, the angle of the sun's glare made the water look like a fire burning. Oh my gosh, baptism by water and then by fire....

But wait a minute, if you count Jessica Lynch, there've been 8 POWs recovered! maybe the end isn't coming, or maybe Jessica was a false prophet. Aargh, my head is spinning!!!

Times like this I REALLY miss Mardi Gras Skin. He at least was well educated, and had a knowledge of theology that I came to truly respect, as opposed to these inane puerile apocalyptic ramblings.

I am not opposed to anyone's religious beliefs, but these kind of rantings resemble the kind of tripe typically found in Worldwide News. It is a disservice to Christianity in my opinion, or at least a very distorted representation. Still, it is no surprise, considering the sad state of today's public educational system. And I'll bet even Dan Quayle could spell significance....:doh:

And Joshua is the anglicized version of Yeshua, which was the real name for Jesus, which means Yahweh saves.

And Christ is the Greek translation of Messiah, which means the "anointed one," a reference to the practice begun with King David of religious figures selecting the Israelite and Judean kings. So a more accurate English translation of Jesus Christ would thus be Joshua the Anointed....

So, what's your point? Are you simply fascinated with etymology, or is there some intrinsically apocalyptic cryptic relevance I am missing? Her second name is Lynch. Perhaps then she is the devil, because she wants to lynch Jesus?

She was the first Prisoner of war saved... I thought it was interesting... :rolleyes:

Here's something for ya if your even remotely interested in "some intrinsically apocalyptic cryptic relevance";)

Sevens and the Bible

The Hebrew written language has no symbols for numbers.

Instead, it uses letters.

In English, it would be equivalent to using the letter A for 1, the letter B for 2, C for 3, etc.

However, the eleventh letter in Hebrew stands for 20 and the 22nd for 400, the 21st for 300, the 20th for 200,the 12th for 30.

If one should write down the equivalent numbers for each of the Hebrew letters in the first sentence of the Bible, an amazing relationship is found.

1. The sentence has 7 Hebrew words

2. The words have 28 letters (7x40)

3. The verb has a numeric sum of 203(7x29)

4. The first three words contain the subject and have 14 letters

5. The other four words contain the objects and have 14 letters

6. The numeric sum of the first and last words is 1,333(7x199)

7. The last letters of the first and last words add to 490(7x7x10) - don’t forget that Hebrew is read right to left.

8. The sum of the middle two letters and the first and last letters is 1+40; 2+90(7x19).

There are 30 combinations in this first sentence of the Bible that are divisible by 7, but these should suffice.

This intricate pattern of sevens is not limited to the first verse of the Hebrew Scriptures.

All of them have a similar pattern.

The original Greek New testament shows it too.

The Greek as the Hebrew has no number symbols and uses letters.

This is miraculous.

It is impossible for the finite mind of man to write this way.

Only an infinite intelligence could conceive of a Code in this manner.

No other written works of man contains such a Code.

Yet the Bible was supposed to be written by 40 writers over 1600 years.

They were obviously guided in every word they wrote by God.

However, even if one considered the genealogy of Christ from Abraham, the genealogy is something that no writer could control.

1. The vocabulary has 49(7x7) words

2. 28(7x4) words begin with a vowel

3. The remaining 21(7x3) words begin with a consonant

4. 7 end with a vowel, and 42(7x6) end with a consonant

5. The 49 words have 266(7x38) letters

6. 140(7x20) are vowels, 126(7x18) are consonants

7. Of the 49 words, 7 occur in more than one form, 42(7x6) in one form only. 14 occur only once, 35(7x5) more than once.

8. 42(7x6) are nouns and 35(7x5) of them are proper names.

9. 28(7x4) are male ancestors, 7 are not.

This genealogy could not be accidental because of its intricate pattern of sevens.

God must have inspired all of the parents involved over many centuries to name their children so as to fit this pattern of sevens.

One might wonder why God would go through so much trouble to create such an extensive and intricate patterns of sevens.

IT IS HIS TRADEMARK, since only "GOD" can write in this manner, it was designed to reveal and distinguish that Scripture was of Divine Origin and what was the work of man.

Add up the numbers to see if God’s trademark is there.

Mark 16:9-20

1. The number of words in Greek is 175(7x25)

2. The number of forms is 133(7x19)

3. Of the forms, those occurring once is 112(7x16), those occurring more than once is 21(7x3)

4. The vocabulary has 96(7x7x2), Christ used 42(7x6)

5. The number of vowels is 294(7x7x6); consonants 259(7x37).

This should suffice, but if you want more evidence, there are 75 combinations divisible by 7 in this passage.

Let us look at another section. Matt.1:18-25:

1. The number of Greek words in this passage is 161(7x23)

2. The sum of all their numeric values is 93,394(7x13, 342)

3. The vocabulary has 77 words. Their numeric sum is 7x7, 515

4. Six Greek words used are found nowhere else but in Matthew. They have 56(7x8) letters.

5. The 161 words occur 105(7x15) forms. Of these forms, there are 35(7x5) verbs and 7 proper names containing 42 letters.

6. One word is used nowhere else in the New Testament, Emmanuel. Its numeric sum is 644(7x92)

7. The number of forms exclusive to this passage is 44. Their numeric sum is 8,715(7x1, 245).

Within this passage is a smaller one in which the Angel of the Lord speaks to Joseph.

The Angel’s words have its own pattern which dovetails into the larger passage.

1. The angel’s vocabulary is 28(7x4) words.

2. The numeric sum of all the letters is 21,042(7x3, 006)

3. The number of forms is 35(7x5).These have 168(7x24) letters.

4. The numeric sum of all these forms is 19,397(7x2, 771).

There is more, but isn’t this enough?

Many modernists and liberals think that many if not all of the miracles in the Bible should be deleted.

If they were, the pattern of sevens would be disrupted, because they are part of the pattern.

In fact, you could not add or subtract even one word in the Bible without badly upsetting the pattern.

These patterns run throughout all the books of the Bible.

They dovetail into each other.

Probably a computer engineer can best appreciate the enormity of the problem of trying to write a whole book as large as the Bible with anything like these patterns.

If all the computers in the world were hooked up together into one giant complex, there would still not be enough capacity because the numbers of combinations possible is factorial the numbers of the letters in the Bible, a sum so large that no computer can even print it out.

For non-mathematicians, factorial 7=7x6x5x4x3x2x1.

Can you imagine how big a number is factorial the number of letters in the Bible? I can not.

It approaches my idea of infinity.

Now maybe you will have a greater sense of awe at the infinite intelligence of GOD.

Since GOD obviously wrote the Bible, why should anyone blink at lesser miracles?

Why should anyone even try to change the Bible to fit his own desires?

You had better not fool around with a GOD that can write the Bible.

Whether you like it or not, you had better try to discover what the Bible has to say to YOU.

To do anything less is stupid because you are dealing with the potter who made YOU, and you had better find out what his plans are for you.

I did not do the research on this. It was done by Ivan Panin who died in 1942.

For reprints, write: James H. Sibbet, P.O. box 5AA , Pasadena , California 91109 .

Originally posted by Jagsbch

Gen 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Hasn't it rained on the earth somewhere every day for billions of years?

I'm not going to ridicule anyone's religious beliefs, but mine have always centered on two fundamental things, which are regarded BTW as the two most important tenets of Judeo-Christian values: love your God with all your heart, and treat others as you would have them treat you. Those are the first two commandments if they happen to sound familiar, and there are elements of them in every other religious rule in the Bible.

Literal interpretations of the Bible that have people fixating on numerical parallels between Biblical and modern events make me feel like I'm getting nowhere, certainly nowhere closer to fulfilling those two rules. Those things seem too similar to the Catholics who flock to shadows or oil stains that seem to resemble the Virgin Mary, or to those numerologists who convert twice or thrice translated phrases from the Bible into numbers to find some form of pattern or meaning. I don't want to feel like my religion amounts to a glorified form of reading of tea leaves. And again, I'm not trying to ridicule others' beliefs or practices, just telling you what I feel about this.

As for those Christians who tell us that Christ can return at any time to judge the world, that of course is true. It makes good sense no matter what religion or belief you adhere to to get your spiritual affairs in order. Any of us could drop dead at any time for any reason, and that's too important of a reason to neglect our spiritual lives, however inconvenient or insignificant those intangible things might seem at any given time. In short, one doesn't need to draw a parallel between The Palm Sunday and this past Sunday, or anything else, to prepare for Judgement Day. There's reason enough as it is.

Just for fun I added the numbers in my numbers of post's, I got 13, 13 was the day Palm Sunday fell on, it is also the last 2 numbers of my SS. I thought it was silly but worth mentioning considering the relevant nature of number's in this topic.

Since it appears that a lot of people in this conversation have failed to grasp the significant's of Palm Sunday I thought I would cut and paste this from a link on my home page @ Jaguars.com.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DisplacedJag:

I fail to see any connection other than the number seven being prevalent in the Bible. But I can't make the leap to think seven POWs is anything more than a coincidence.

As for Palm Sunday, so what? That's the day Jesus rode into Jerusalem, but He had been claiming to be God for three and a half years prior to that, so you can't claim that it was not until Palm Sunday that Jesus was presented as the Messiah. That's just the day He came to the city with cheers before he was sacrificed. Palm Sunday is a day of note in the Christian Church, but no more than Ash Wednesday.

Like I said originally, you are making a reach that is untenable, a mountain out of a mole hill. If this event draws you closer to God, great, but shouldn't that be between you and Him? It's time to move on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God has always given us sign's. So when I saw this Miracle I couldn't help, but to think it was a sign. I will try and bring you up to speed to understand why Jesus waited until Palm Sunday, to reveal himself as King. It was an answer to a Promise, a Sign of many Prophesies made through out the Old Testament regarding the coming of Christ. A sign and prophesy I might add which include the number 7 regarding the equation, which was to be used to show the very day, the very day Jesus would be declared as King. So there would be no doubt, for as there are false prophets today so too where there false messiah's, Jesus fulfilled too many prophesies to get into this session, I will cover a few to answer your question, So what?

Zec 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he [is] just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an @ss, and upon a colt the foal of an @ss .

The prophesy of Christ coming as King was specific to the day, a specific day unlike his second coming that is to be as a thief in the night. Daniel prophesied to the day, in his reference to 69 7 year periods or 483 years, using the old 360 year Babylonian calendar.

Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

The commandment to rebuild and restore Jerusalem was made. The commandment was given March 14, 445 bringing us to April 6 32 AD. So 173,880 days later to the , what do you know, we see the King being declared by his disciples to the world.

Mat 21:8 And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed [them] in the way.

Mat 21:9 And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.

Now up to this point, Jesus rejected being prematurely acclaimed King, he went out of his way to tell people after performing his many miracles to not tell anyone. Even when the people tried to take him by force to declare him as King, he just disappeared. In secret to the disciples this was obvious, but to the world it was yet to be declared. God Had a specific day for him to be declared to the world King. This was the day the Lord has Made, the Day God had Promised. The Day God would send the Messiah the King to be savior for the world. A prophesy, a sign, using the # 7 to reveal the day of salvation, that is the reason why on the momentous day the the 7 POW's where set free by EXCLUSIVELY BY God, I took this miracle as a sign of Christ’s second coming, A DAY GOD HAS PROMISED...

Don't feel bad for not knowing, or understanding the significance of Palm Sunday, The religious leaders at the time didn't have a clue either, and rejected the messiah even on the day of Salvation. Palm Sunday is the Day of Salvation, the day that God has made, but the religious leaders where blind to this fact.

Luk 19:37 And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

Luk 19:38 Saying, Blessed [be] the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

Luk 19:39 And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.

Luk 19:40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

Luk 19:41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,

Luk 19:42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things [which belong] unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.

This was even prophesied that even the leaders(builders) would reject the Messiah (The Rock, and Cornerstone).

Isa 8:14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Isa 8:15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

Isa 8:16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

Isa 8:17 And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.

Isa 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me [are] for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Isa 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? [them that are] weaned from the milk, [and] drawn from the breasts.

Isa 28:10 For precept [must be] upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little:

Isa 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

Isa 28:12 To whom he said, This [is] the rest [wherewith] ye may cause the weary to rest; and this [is] the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

Isa 28:13 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Isa 28:14 Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which [is] in Jerusalem.

Isa 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Isa 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner [stone], a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Isa. 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, [there is] no beauty that we should desire him.

Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

Isa 53:5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither [was any] deceit in his mouth.

Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him [a portion] with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Psa 118:22 The stone [which] the builders refused is become the head [stone] of the corner.

Psa 118:23 This is the LORD'S doing; it [is] marvellous in our eyes.

Psa 118:24 This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Tim this is for you...

This just so happens to be my 4182nd post in this forum. Upon examining the number 4182 I found a couple of weird coincidences

The # 8 is the number of American Pow's rescued.

4 Where men from the maintenance company

1 Was the only woman

2 Where the pilots

Add 412 and you get 7 that's the # of POW's rescued on Palm Sunday.

If you add all the numbers it equals out to be 15.

It just so happens that today’s date is the 15th. :laugh:

Originally posted by phishhead

You religious freaks are scary. :laugh:

i bypassed this topic for a while being anti-religion, but pro-spirituality. just a few posts into i read this and laughed my *** off. thanks.

i'll get to reading the rest of it now.

tarhog-- you crack me up too...

anyone ever try typing hog and it accidentaly comes out as god, i just did that when typing tarhog (and just did it again) above... kind of freaky, any significance?

Archived