Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis at tysons corner verizon store

evaflowin

Someone should have asked him whether he was in College Park last night. :)

I did ask him cause I was there last night also. I didn't know he'd be in Tysons today though. Me and my boys were walking around and a Verizon rep was walking around the mall handing out fliers announcing that he was gonna be there at 6pm. When I went up to get my picture taken with him, I mentioned that I saw him last night at the Thirsty Turtle @ College Park and he said "oh yeah? you were there too?" and he laughed it off. Cool guy, down to earth. I'll post the pic I took with him a little later.

Here's the pic @ the Verizon store mecp2.jpg

skns4life, so that was you who got the 'how many tds' question wrong. haha...

i was one of the people wit the redskins lighters who got sum wack promo cds... ha

anyways yea, no one was there really. by 630ish, no one was waitin in line anymore.. guess they didnt promote this one as well.. but the verizon store was ALOT more organized than circuit city was for jc..

when i got my jersey signed i told him 'we ridin wit you cp, f- brian mitchell' and he had a pretty good laugh from that one.. .

skns4life, so that was you who got the 'how many tds' question wrong. haha...

i was one of the people wit the redskins lighters who got sum wack promo cds... ha

anyways yea, no one was there really. by 630ish, no one was waitin in line anymore.. guess they didnt promote this one as well.. but the verizon store was ALOT more organized than circuit city was for jc..

when i got my jersey signed i told him 'we ridin wit you cp, f- brian mitchell' and he had a pretty good laugh from that one.. .

yeah bro that was me and that was BS cause I got it right. Coming into this season, he had 63 (which is what I said)... With this year's TD's, he has 65. And he gave the stuff to the girl who said he had 56!! I told him after CP signed my stuff and he gave a me a t-shirt. Yeah I know big deal... I wanted that free phone he was gonna give out. Do you know if they actually gave that lady a free phone?

Wished that I could have gone and met him. He will be one of our greatest players when he ends up retiring. I hope that he doesn't end up ostracized like Stephen Davis did. I hated the fact that Davis retired a Panther. I thought that he was a far better Redskins player.

Archived