Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll - Majority of Americans Think Obama's Tax Plan Would Make Them Worse Off

TrumanB

OK, so the fact remains they pay a disproportionate share of the tax burden, no?

Well, all I'd say those stats prove is that they pay a disproportionate share of the income tax.

But my gut feeling is that yeah, they probably do pay more.

Not the crushing, communist, punishment that people with selective statistics like to claim. But yeah, the total burden probably is disproportionate.

(Although I wouldn't be surprised if the upper middle class don't get socked worse.)

Taxes - if the left wants to pay more, who the hell is stopping them? Go ahead and send more money to the government!

I am sure they will make great use of it.

we are financing two wars and have the largest deficit in this nation's history. It's fine and dandy to want the gov't to take action in certain situations and provide basic services, but how in hell do you purpose they pay for it?

When the terrorists support your presidential candidate,then you know something is wrong!That's all I got to say... http://moneycentral.msn.com/community/message/thread.asp?board=PoliticsandtheMarkets&ThreadID=766816

We might(I think ARE) be making the greatest mistake in American history...And to think 1/2 (seems like 75% around here)my brethran Redskins fans support this man,is very disconcerting...This is what the link says...

~~11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.~~

When the terrorists support your presidential candidate,then you know something is wrong!That's all I got to say...

Well, actually the entire world appears to hope that we elect Obama.

Nations that are our friends, nations that are our enemies, heck, New Guinea native tribes that haven't even been discovered yet - all seem to be able to hoping that we don't screw this election up. :)

Well, actually the entire world appears to hope that we elect Obama.

Nations that are our friends, nations that are our enemies, heck, New Guinea native tribes that haven't even been discovered yet - all seem to be able to hoping that we don't screw this election up. :)

Well...All I got to say is the promise of "change", Obama made will definately come to life...I can promise you and everyone on this BOARD that..

The "hope" part in his phrase(Hope and change)?

There won't be anymore of that...It will be ALL gone:doh:

When Obama is done with us,Bush will feel like a late night at home, watching brokeback mountain...

michael 33--

the next time you post a large block of text form a link on a story about a completely unrelated topic to the thread while on NNT you will be banned.

you know better.

looking at your user notes and knowing your histroy, it's fair to warn you that your next need for moderation may result in permanent suspension.

So let's see here. A guy crafted his own poll in support of his own book, then objectively reported on his own website that the poll supported his book's conclusions. Brilliant!

I agree with your assessment of the poll. This was adminstered with a clearcut agenda and that's the first red flag in any type of research. As one of my favorite profs always says "you can prove anything with 'statistics'."

Archived