Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2009 Draft Preview...

SkinsAllDay34

One of those OG/OT will be there. I say stay put and add an extra 1st (somehow, even if it meant trading the rest of our picks. With the two picks get an OT and C (Mack)

Let Kendall go, let Rabach go, let Jansen go.

Samuels/Rhinehart/Mack/Thomas/OT

In FA go fix the D line. Haynsworth would increase the push up the middle we need that is lacking, that is a reason why our ends cant get to the QB.

OR...

Sign Gross from the Panthers, Resign Hall, let everyone else go like i said earlier. Get an extra 1st and go D lineman. Cody from Alabama is a monster, Raji from BC.

Either one is fine by me.

I'd try to bring Kendall back on the cheap he has outplayed Thomas the past 2 years. I'd say Kendall has been our best o-lineman from week to week and if he is beaten out atleast he will be a great backup.

We need a upgrade at center,RG,RT in my opinion. I'd draft Duke Robinson in a second if he is available.

LT Eugene Monroe from Virginia

That was the guy that beat out Branden Albert for the LT job last year. Jansen and Samuels don't cut it anymore and we need an heir apparent. Heyer can take the right side.

If we really suck this year then I want us to take Rey Maualuga. Yes London Fletcher has a good number of years in him but Maualuga is one of those can't miss prospects.

:applause::applause:. Monroe = 6'6" 315lbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g72c-lcbFfs&feature=related

I know this is a stretch, but anyone watch Rodney Landers (QB) from James Madison University? He nearly brought the team to D 1 subdivision Championship, basically single handly. The kid has some running skills and the right development could become a great HB, or WR. Draft him in the 5th or 7th round?

I know this is a stretch, but come combine we will see more.

Archived