Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you think JZ is saying to JC this week ?

pocampo

make quicker decisions...TURN your head to look at your checkdowns, because no one can see your eyes doing it, and then they say you stare down your receivers. Stay calm, and don't listen to all the chicken littles on ES, because if they REALLY knew what they were talking about, they'd be head coaches. Relax and have fun out there. ;)

make quicker decisions...TURN your head to look at your checkdowns, because no one can see your eyes doing it, and then they say you stare down your receivers. Stay calm, and don't listen to all the chicken littles on ES, because if they REALLY knew what they were talking about, they'd be head coaches. Relax and have fun out there. ;)

Xamiel, do you really think players and coaches read this forum all that much? I would if I were a player, but I wonder about them. If we, as a fan board, can make even a small influence on this organisation we really need to start a bunch ot threads about beer prices and parking passes and the fact that most of us have to pee in cups and in the woods around fedex.

Xamiel, do you really think players and coaches read this forum all that much? I would if I were a player, but I wonder about them. If we, as a fan board, can make even a small influence on this organisation we really need to start a bunch ot threads about beer prices and parking passes and the fact that most of us have to pee in cups and in the woods around fedex.

lol no I don't think they do...I know a few of them or their relatives read it, but they know what they did wrong. Plus they are told pretty much to not let anything in the media or stuff like this get to them. It may just make things worse. They don't need a bunch of no-experienced internet users telling them what to do. It was kind of a joke answer and a thumb to my nose to a bunch of people on here, not to the thread itself. Seriously, there have been a bunch of posters on here who make me hit my head on the desk with some of their ideas, and just pessimism after one freakin game against a team that was pumped up, but obviously lost that steam rather quickly. Not to mention a bunch of bad calls made by refs (yeah on both sides, but I think affected our momentum greatly).

I find it laughable about some of the just ludicrious things being spewed on here. So pretty much I have decided to take the route of being as ludicrious and insane as the rest of them to try and balance it out. Hell, I may even start posrting pics of bacon in everythread as my response.

He's probably just telling himt o keep his head up and he believes in his abilities. I think he just wants Jason to react quicker and make quicker decisions. I think sometimes JC is worried about making a mistake, but sometimes you gotta just let that thing go or throw it away.

The same thing he's been saying for the past six months. Obviously it doesn't work, and Zorn is a fool for thinking Campbell can be a West Coast quarterback. And Redskins fans who think Campbell is a quality NFL qb ... after watching him for four years ... are as equally stupid.

What Jim Zorn should say: "Jason, I want you take a day off, go out to a strip club, but by no means is Pacman Jones allowed to go with you. Go, have a few drinks, no making it rain, sit back and relax, and enjoy yourself. The next day, go home and watch all of your high light videos from when you where in pop warner all the way through your last year at Auburn. We need to get you enjoying playing football again. Also watch some Donavan McNabb tapes. We are working on implimenting more shotgun plays. We're going to have Fred Davis for the Saints game also. Let have some great practices going into our first home game of season, and lets give these great devoted fans a reason to be optimistic again."

The same thing he's been saying for the past six months. Obviously it doesn't work, and Zorn is a fool for thinking Campbell can be a West Coast quarterback. And Redskins fans who think Campbell is a quality NFL qb ... after watching him for four years ... are as equally stupid.

The 1st 2.5 years I watched him stand around on the side line with a clip board...

I think he is telling him that I know our receivers are tiny and they are hard to see right behind the Dline. I know it looks like if you throw it to them anyway, its going to have to be a high pass. I know it looks like the MLB is going to nail the receiver. I know Gibbs taught you, dont lose the game and dont make a single mistake.

Stop being cautious and just throw the damn ball.

Jason. We gotta get this offense going.

We made some mistakes last game. I, gotta step up my playcalling. You played well last week. But, its not good enough. You gotta trust what you see, and take what the defense gives you as fast as you can.

I know we can do some things with all the weapons on this team.

We gotta get the ball to Cooley and Moss early and keep them involved in the game.

We gotta get the ball to the backs out of the backfield and mix in the screen pass to slow down that pass rush.

We gotta get Devin Thomas on the deep sideline routes.

We'll be okay.

We'll run some plays you like from the shotgun and we'll sling it around a little bit. (Gives Campbell a pat on the back)

TURN your head to look at your checkdowns, because no one can see your eyes doing it, and then they say you stare down your receivers.

Xamiel,

I know you are being sarcastic with this post... and I have often thought in the past that fans critiquing QBs for staring down receivers can't see what the QBs eyes are actually doing... but Zorn has stated pretty clearly that even he believes JC is staring down the primary target and not moving on in his reads. Obviously JC shouldn't be listening to fans or ES'ers, but in this case, I don't think the fans are just saying that JC is staring down the receivers... I think it is really happening. Here's hoping he can correct this.

the same thing he's been saying for the past six months. Obviously it doesn't work, and zorn is a fool for thinking campbell can be a west coast quarterback. And redskins fans who think campbell is a quality nfl qb ... After watching him for four years ... Are as equally stupid.

qft

Xamiel,

I know you are being sarcastic with this post... and I have often thought in the past that fans critiquing QBs for staring down receivers can't see what the QBs eyes are actually doing... but Zorn has stated pretty clearly that even he believes JC is staring down the primary target and not moving on in his reads. Obviously JC shouldn't be listening to fans or ES'ers, but in this case, I don't think the fans are just saying that JC is staring down the receivers... I think it is really happening. Here's hoping he can correct this.

lol yeah I know that was kind of the point. JC has said that this is what he does, and sometime on close ups you can see he does. The first pre-season game against Indy they touched on it. But seeing as tho no one remembers that, I was serious...just to appease the freakin people who say he never does it, he should ;)

Archived