Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Landry's performance

Lar0n Landry

U all are such lovers with skins players. Jacobs had 1000 yards as a starter last year so apparently he wasnt runnin over the entire league. If you are in the NFL you should be able to tackle a 400 pounder if need be. No excuse. He ran our butt into the ground nobody could tackle him because we cant tackle. Jacobs is average u tackle him like London Fletcher does everyone else played like garbage. NO EXCUSES

Landry is a beast.

He got trucked... who wouldnt?

I give Landry props for flying head on at that speed to meet up with a dude 3 inches taller and 60lbs more than him. He def got trucked, but he also made the tackle. If the rest of the D played the way they were supposed to Jacobs wuddnt have made it that far or gotten that steam to even do so.

After that landry played like the beast he is. He made his tackles, and was hitting everyone hard, playing aggressive, just as his old mentor ST would have.

The kid gave it his all and played his best. He did everything he can. FOr a guy who hasnt played all preseason and getting his first reps today, he was a total beast. Imagine who good he will be from here on out.

Some of you Skins fans are a discrace. seriously. the man played his heart out.

See "Sellars vs. Dawkins" - Anyone that big is gonna be hard to take down. If you go high, plan on being on the highlight reels (the bad type).

It's too bad we can't (or don't) use Sellars the way they use Jacobs. Sellars may not be able, I don't know, but having a bruiser like that is really nice....

Landry is a beast.

He got trucked... who wouldnt?

I give Landry props for flying head on at that speed to meet up with a dude 3 inches taller and 60lbs more than him. He def got trucked, but he also made the tackle. If the rest of the D played the way they were supposed to Jacobs wuddnt have made it that far or gotten that steam to even do so.

After that landry played like the beast he is. He made his tackles, and was hitting everyone hard, playing aggressive, just as his old mentor ST would have.

The kid gave it his all and played his best. He did everything he can. FOr a guy who hasnt played all preseason and getting his first reps today, he was a total beast. Imagine who good he will be from here on out.

Some of you Skins fans are a discrace. seriously. the man played his heart out.

Thank you I mean this guy played his ASS off just like ST used to. I mean I miss ST so much especially watching games like this where it seems like we are flat but LaRon played hard every snap and even though he got trucked he came back in the game and was all over the field. If he does not get respect from our "fans" after a game like this than just stop following the game.

U all are such lovers with skins players. Jacobs had 1000 yards as a starter last year so apparently he wasnt runnin over the entire league. If you are in the NFL you should be able to tackle a 400 pounder if need be. No excuse. He ran our butt into the ground nobody could tackle him because we cant tackle. Jacobs is average u tackle him like London Fletcher does everyone else played like garbage. NO EXCUSES

He was hurt last year (only started 11 games) thats why he didn't have more than 1009 yards. He had a 5.0 ypc and avg'd 91.7 yards a game. Yes he was running over lots of teams last year before he got hurt. Nice try though.

The thing I liked is that the defense as a whole came together and decided that enough was enough and shut the Super Bowl champions down when they needed to. The Giants scored on every opportunity we gave them and came away with just 16 points. LaRon and Reed are clicking again and I expect with a healthy Jason Taylor we're going to see a few more interception opportunities like the one Smoot made and LaRon and a few others missed. Our problem is not defense.

Here's what I'm hoping: Our defense keeps us close enough to win at least 2 and maybe with a little luck 3 of our first 5 games. By the 6th week our offense should be consistent enough to keep us on a winning track.

Uh, big, bad Laron Landry was arm tackling Jacobs after that play. As they say, check the videotape.

And your POS opinion doesn't matter.

He outweighs most DB's by 50 pounds. It's not surprising that he would do it. Even Sean got trucked by him last year or the year before (I can't remember). He's like Riggins was in his day. He was 240lb fullback taking on 180lb DB's and 250lb DE's.

To the OP. You need to grow up. Sounds like your "hero" is mortal afterall. You actually sound childish with this complaint.

What did you guys think? I can't believe he got trucked like that.

this was one of my fav gifs, it's useless now :(

landryownsburresswf3iy6vq4.gif

some people on here don't understand, LL is giving away at least 50lbs to a man running down hill. Simple physics would tell you that the advatage goes to the person running with momentum, so i don't know why people are freaking out. Sometimes we forget that these dudes are human, so if you tackle stupid, then like Coach Blache said "you will end up on the highlight reel" simple as that.... Better luck next time LL.

Archived