Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

0-0 - Thread For Uncontrollable Excitement,(merged)

I am with you man, I got bees in my guts right now. I really believe! GO SKINS!

Well i feel sorry for you, id much rather have butterflies than bees in my stomach.

That being said, i have some serious butterflies right now, and im just hoping we dont look unbelievably terrible. I'm not being a pessimist, but if they look like the did the last 2 weeks, i just have a bad feeling about if theyd be able to bounce back from that.

the meatballs are in the crock pot

HAHA JUST KIDDING!!!!! IM ABOUT TO ****ING EXPLODE. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES. MY DREAMS OF GLORY WILL FINALLY HAVE SOME LIGHT SHED UPON THEM. THE QUESTIONS OF THE PAST MONTHS WILL SOON BE PUT TO REST!!!!!!

CAN YOU FEEL IT!?!?

SOUND THE DRUM'S OF WAR ZORN, AND ELI, WERE COMING FOR YOU!!!!!

HAIL!

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

Despite the dismal end to the preseason, rampant injuries, and all the media hate, my excitement and optimism has been refreshed anew for another season.

It won't surprise me if they blow us out, or we blow them out. I have no idea what to expect. I just know I'm psyched to see the fellas back on the field again.

Let the Zorn Epoch commence!

im torn between wanting to get excited, and not wanting to get too high because i have a bad feeling about this season and whenever i get too excited about the redskins it makes the crash back down to earth that much more depressing and frustrating.

i agree mostly, but its more fun and easy to get excited. Either way it will be a good excuse to drink on a Thursday.

Archived