Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell's hilarious interview on Post-game Live

georgiaredskin

I didn't get to see it, I was out for most of the night, I'll take the ladies word for it though, it sounded like it was all kinds of awkward

Not awkward, homie, hilarious. You just gotta see it to know what I mean. I'm checking the internets to try to find it to post on here. The way he slipped in "2% fat" was just a trip, as well as the way he brought up the "bark trees".

Check out this you tube video with Randle El and Santana Moss calling Jason Campbell "Country". :rotflmao:

He's a joker alright. His performance was a joke too. Over-thrown balls, holding on to the rock for 4 seconds in the middle of the pocket, and throwing bullets into tight spaces that were well occupied. I'd rather see him joke around when he's played well instead of acting so loose after a performance like that. Taking the bark off of a tree is great, but he'd better learn how to hit the hole in a tire hanging from a branch first. I love J Cam, but I'm getting a little tired of the whole relaxed attitude no matter how he plays. I've yet to hear him say something like, "I got a lot to work on and I didn't play well today." That's what the elite guys do. He's a long way away from elite ladies and gentlemen. It's the pre-season, so I'm not as concerned as I'd be if this was a game that counted. He went back to old habits tonight like double clutching the ball nearly every drop he made, standing taller than Zorn wants him to stand in the pocket, and throwing missles at the friggin' air occupied by the upper atmosphere. I'm going to stick to Zorn's way of evaluating his players. I'm gonna tell it like it is as a fan of the Skins :) Back to the drawing board this week I'd say. Finally, a game that can bring these guys back down to reality. :2cents:

My feelings exactly. Most of it wont be popular around here, but all of it is true.

He's a joker alright. His performance was a joke too. Over-thrown balls, holding on to the rock for 4 seconds in the middle of the pocket, and throwing bullets into tight spaces that were well occupied. I'd rather see him joke around when he's played well instead of acting so loose after a performance like that. Taking the bark off of a tree is great, but he'd better learn how to hit the hole in a tire hanging from a branch first. I love J Cam, but I'm getting a little tired of the whole relaxed attitude no matter how he plays. I've yet to hear him say something like, "I got a lot to work on and I didn't play well today." That's what the elite guys do. He's a long way away from elite ladies and gentlemen. It's the pre-season, so I'm not as concerned as I'd be if this was a game that counted. He went back to old habits tonight like double clutching the ball nearly every drop he made, standing taller than Zorn wants him to stand in the pocket, and throwing missles at the friggin' air occupied by the upper atmosphere. I'm going to stick to Zorn's way of evaluating his players. I'm gonna tell it like it is as a fan of the Skins :) Back to the drawing board this week I'd say. Finally, a game that can bring these guys back down to reality. :2cents:

I got about two sentences in and gave up.

You got issues man ...

take care of them.

"2%" reminds me of a traffic stop......Can I see your, meow, driver's license. Are you laughing at, meow, me?

Classic. Simply classic. :laugh:

Looks like comcast chose not to post the Jason Campbell post-game interview, nor the Jason Goode one. Too bad. And don't see it anywhere around the net. (yet). Sorry guys.

Archived