Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Skins Trade Collins to Vikings?

Frediemac

Actually Devine needs to leave the damn team, that guy blows, he makes me nervous, I feel good though with Brennan in there, it's kinda weird..I wouldn't mind with Collins getting traded, maybe we can grab a pic from the Vikes and then..get Cullpepper..lol to the 2nd stringer to JC! :D

Id like to see Devine cut this week and bring in another LB

Fediemac- I think you posted a good thread. Trades are one way for the team to improve and we have not had a lot of trades the last few years. We do need a safety. I would trade TC any time this year or in the offseason if you can get either a high draft pick or a good player. We need help at linebacker too.

I wouldn't trade Collins - he wouldn't go for a 2nd rounder. BUT, if we really could get a 2nd rounder, it'd be worth the risk!

It all depends on how bad Jackson's injury is - If he is going to miss more than a few regular season games, they might be desparate....

Just thought I would see what you guys thought of the Redskins sending Todd Collins to Minnesota for ???? (#2 Pick ?) Do they have a saftey we could use?

Vikings QB Tavaris Jackson went down tonight to an Injury.

ahhhh. please let us know why you think we would get a # 2 out of him.

This is hilarious. Brett Favre, a future HOFer and top 5 QB last year, got traded to the Jets for a 4th round pick (more likely 3rd rounder, with potential up to 1st if Jets make the Super Bowl).

You're saying that Todd Collins, a guy who's "started" (incl. Bears game) 4 games in the last 10 years, has a similar value.

What are you smoking?

If we can get a 2nd Rounder for a 36 year old career backup then we should take the deal and laugh all the way to next year's draft. But it's not going to happen.

The other thing about TC is that he is seen as something of an Al Saunder's system guy so the Rams are probably the only team that would ever offer good value for him. However, they already have Marc Bulger and Trent Green so I don't see anything happening there.

If a good deal comes along then fine but i'd rather keep TC as our backup and let Colt develop as a 3rd string QB for the time being.

Actually Devine needs to leave the damn team, that guy blows, he makes me nervous, I feel good though with Brennan in there, it's kinda weird..I wouldn't mind with Collins getting traded, maybe we can grab a pic from the Vikes and then..get Cullpepper..lol to the 2nd stringer to JC! :D

NO..NO... Not Culpepper!!!! anybody but him.... I like the Idea of trading Collins. If Colt continues to improve he would make a good back up. Then that may keep Campbell on his toes knowing that Colt is right on his heels. Third string could be just about anyone these days.

Archived