Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Skins Trade Collins to Vikings?

Frediemac

Just thought I would see what you guys thought of the Redskins sending Todd Collins to Minnesota for ???? (#2 Pick ?) Do they have a saftey we could use?

Vikings QB Tavaris Jackson went down tonight to an Injury.

To be honest, I don't think we need a safety. And I definitely wouldn't trade Collins.

Colt's not ready for the number 2 job. At least not yet. :)

Just thought I would see what you guys thought of the Redskins sending Todd Collins to Minnesota for ???? (#2 Pick ?) Do they have a saftey we could use?

Vikings QB Tavaris Jackson went down tonight to an Injury.

Favre netted a conditional 4th...I can't see anyway Minny could justify a second for Collins.

Favre netted a conditional 4th...I can't see anyway Minny could justify a second for Collins.

desperate times call for desperate measures. that said it would be an incredibly bad idea to trade collins now. while i like colt and all i just dont think that he is ready to be the #2. if this had happened next year then it would be a different story.

now if they were offering jared allen... :D

If the Vikes offered the Skins a 2nd for Collins and the skins don't take I'd be F***ing furious.. Anybody who says that they wouldn't trade Collins for a second either forgot to take their pills or took too many.. Isn't Leftwich still out there? He'd be a great backup for this team..

If the Vikes offered the Skins a 2nd for Collins and the skins don't take I'd be F***ing furious.. Anybody who says that they wouldn't trade Collins for a second either forgot to take their pills or took too many.. Isn't Leftwich still out there? He'd be a great backup for this team..

Byron signed with Pitt....but Culpepper is still out there :laugh:

Right, but that would only happen in a magical fantasy-land. Yeah, a 2nd round pick for Collins is outrageous but it'd never happen.

Leftwich signed with the Jags, btw. <-I meant steelers ;)

Not a stupid question, you should feel free to post ideas just be prepared for feedback. I just think you kind of answered your own question with the thread though, if the same thing happened to us, imagine how much better we would feel knowing that we have Collins ready to step in.

I guess the Vikes will be kicking themselves since Pitt went after Leftwich. Who else is out there?

And be stuck with Brennan and DEVINE as the backups? lol :doh:...
Actually Devine needs to leave the damn team, that guy blows, he makes me nervous, I feel good though with Brennan in there, it's kinda weird..I wouldn't mind with Collins getting traded, maybe we can grab a pic from the Vikes and then..get Cullpepper..lol to the 2nd stringer to JC! :D

Archived