Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL LEGENDS SERIES 4..John Riggins!

pR0JEkT 21

Crazy thing, went to Toys-R-Us to buy my little girl a soccer ball and a few things for my 4 year old son and my wife came across this for me while we were there. The new NFL Legends Series 4...that is created my McFarlane Toys. Figure of John Riggins...I couldn't believe it when I saw it, I looked it up online after I bought it when I got home and it just came out, it was released this month at selected stores..

spacer.gif BC Sports Collectibles spacer.gif Big 5 spacer.gif Champs Sports spacer.gif Clarktoys.com spacer.gif K-Mart spacer.gif KB Toys spacer.gif Toys 'R' Us spacer.gif Wal-Mart spacer.gif Wal-Mart Canada spacer.gif Zellers

The crazy thing about it is..I bought it at Toys-R-Us for only 11 bucks! Hope this wasn't posted, I used the search function and nothing popped up when I typed in NFL LEGENDS SERIES 4. Hope this thread is ok..:)

Wanted to give everyone a heads up on this so you guys can grab one if this interests you!

http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=391

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=3519

nfllegends4jrigginsphotxq0.jpg

Wow talk about a coincidense. I was talking to one of my Employees who is a Cowgirls fan (Im his manager) and he saw this at Toys r us lol. He said he thought about it getting for me (no doubt trying to suck up to me) but then realize his fundamental flaw. Hes a freaking Girls fan!! I told him to get it for me anyway since a Toys r Us is far from my house.

They have them for $9.97 at Wal*Mart. I posted this several weeks ago.

BTW there is a variant in the white version of this figure. The regular figure is "dirty" with grass stains on mudd on his uniform and the variant is clean without any of this. The best way to tell which one you got is to look a the shoes. The variant has been going for about double the regular figure.

HTTR

They have them for $9.97 at Wal*Mart. I posted this several weeks ago.

BTW there is a variant in the white version of this figure. The regular figure is "dirty" with grass stains on mudd on his uniform and the variant is clean without any of this. The best way to tell which one you got is to look a the shoes. The variant has been going for about double the regular figure.

HTTR

Thanks, I'll have to check it out after work. Pick one up for my son. It'll just be one he can't play with.

I was in San Diego two weeks ago and popped into a comic book store that was in a mall we were at. Every type of figure was there attached to the walls, and low and behold Riggo was there as well. I grabbed him and paid at the counter for it with my bank of america Redskins debt. card. And that itself lead to a 10 min. discussion on how I think the skins will do this year..

It is a great action figure though, I have it next to me, just haven't found a place to put it.

I was in San Diego two weeks ago and popped into a comic book store that was in a mall we were at. Every type of figure was there attached to the walls, and low and behold Riggo was there as well. I grabbed him and paid at the counter for it with my bank of america Redskins debt. card. And that itself lead to a 10 min. discussion on how I think the skins will do this year..

It is a great action figure though, I have it next to me, just haven't found a place to put it.

Your sig is amazing.

HTTR

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully the Wallyworld in my area still has them in stock.
Thats what you call them over there too, thought that was a Vegas thing..lol! There is a new Clinton Portis coming out soon this year in December Nfl Wave Series 3...2008 Edition! He's got the 1971 jersey on, looks pretty sick!

nfl19cportisphoto01dpad2.jpg

I got the Riggo at the Hall of Fame. They were selling them in a tent for $15 and then giving you a flyer to remind you to get your prostate checked.

Speaking of getting your prostate checked, it would appear Clinton Portis' action figure is heeding the advice.

Archived