Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Saints DT Thomas Injured, Could Miss 2 Months (M.E.T.)

smokinskinsfan

:slap:

Bad karma always comes when you are happy that a player is injured. :doh:

Well if we just said portis was out for 2 months, every person on their message boards would be doing a big 'HELL YEAH'. And with the problems we have been having on the right side the last few years, I will take any break we can get..

Well if we just said portis was out for 2 months, every person on their message boards would be doing a big 'HELL YEAH'. And with the problems we have been having on the right side the last few years, I will take any break we can get..

Who cares what they say on their boards? I would like to think that we're a little better than that brother -

:doh:

Just because someone else is a classless animal does that mean you should be as well?

The sport is full of bad breaks and taking advantage of them, but to gloat at others misfortunes is just beyond low; It's almost Philly fan-ish.

Thomas isn't even an impact player anymore . . . in fact, he arguably never was one. So I don't think he'll be missed too much by the Saints. That d-line is already damn good with the addition of Ellis. He can free up those pass rushers they have at end.

But for the record, I don't wish injury on any player other than if he plays for the Cowboys or Eagles.

I don't wish being hurt on anybody, but if we open at home with a team that is sticking a rookie now on the right side, while we figure stuff out over there (like if Jansen is going to make it the whole way) its good news for us. It's a break, I am not gloating, and I am not booing Santa, so I am no where near the philly scum...

Just because someone else is a classless animal does that mean you should be as well?

The sport is full of bad breaks and taking advantage of them, but to gloat at others misfortunes is just beyond low; It's almost Philly fan-ish.

Like this?:

But for the record, I don't wish injury on any player other than if he plays for the Cowboys or Eagles.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived