Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thoughts and Prayers needed (UPDATED W/ PICS)

rdsknbill

He has his entourage of brothers. and the lax family of Central PA behind him, not to mention a LARGE populationof the US Army and PA National Guard. He called me today to thank me for coming on Thursday. I told him that " No thanks needed, we are here for YOU!

• 1 month later...

GOOD NEWS!!!!! after three months of Chemo, Nick's doctor said that his Lymphnoids have reduced to normal. That mean NO MORE CHEMO! There is a team of radiologists still going over the barrage of tests he has had to endure, but the out look is looking good. KEEP THE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS COMING!! :) :) :)

GOOD NEWS!!!!! after three months of Chemo, Nick's doctor said that his Lymphnoids have reduced to normal. That mean NO MORE CHEMO! There is a team of radiologists still going over the barrage of tests he has had to endure, but the out look is looking good. KEEP THE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS COMING!! :) :) :)

Hellz yea, great to hear the little one is pulling through this and giving the Big C the middle finger.

Thanks for the update Bill. See you at the Rams game?

Awesome news, ....and of course he and his family are in our prayers. :peace1:

• 1 month later...

Archived