Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Cult of Colt (Merged)

TK

HAHAHA. Hell i was going to post on colt last night saying i didnt think he would even make the team.lol However Bartel should I watch this guy her in Texas in high school and college and hes damn good. Not saying he should be starting or anything but he should damn sure make the team. If you started him against the cowboys you would get to see the game of your life i guarantee it. Hate is a hell of a motivator.lol Oh and with that being said. Deuces colt. blahhhahahaha

John Beck takes Doug Dutch's spot, so there's still one more open roster spot vacated by Colt Brennan.

But Dutch was on the Practice squad and Beck was the backup and is unable to be put on the practice squad. Unless I'm wrong. Is the practice squad considered part of the roster? Talking about PS, do they get Super Bowl rings along with the rest of the team?

But Dutch was on the Practice squad and Beck was the backup and is unable to be put on the practice squad. Unless I'm wrong. Is the practice squad considered part of the roster? Talking about PS, do they get Super Bowl rings along with the rest of the team?

I'm not sure what you mean. During camp, there is no practice squad. Dutch is on the same roster as McNabb, Cooley, Orakpo, etc.

The point here is: Beck was swapped straight up for Dutch, leaving no net loss or gain in roster size. Then, Colt was cut without being replaced by anyone else. Therefore, we still have one open roster spot. Not sure if you meant something else or not, but that's what I got from it.

As for PS members getting rings, I'm not sure. I'd assume they would if they stuck around for a certain amount of time, though.

I can't say I didn't see this coming. The Shanahans wanted to rid themselves from as much of the old regime as possible. Colt was obviously not a Shanahan guy plus they want to convince themselves that Rex is their backup. If Colt had a great preseason that would not be good for Rex or them. So regardless of how he performs their totally sold on Rex. Beck or Bartel has no chance to unseed Rex AND THEY KNOW THAT. Beck sucked while he was in Miami. He was eventually replace by Cleo Lemon who is now in the CFL. Once they started cutting Colt's reps in practice I knew the end was near. I have NO DOUBT that Colt will be picked up, AND SOON!

Pineapple people scurry about, Colt hase been cut and they are sure to Pout...

He was beat by Brothel of Bartel in a Training Camp Bout and It was clearly a Rout.

No more, no more shall the Wac 10 claim the greatest Clout and surely this will be the end of the Cult of Colt spout.

face-paintings-09.jpg

Brennan looked dreadful in the 2009 preseason and I thought it was a career-saving move when Zorn put him on IR.

I am not really surprised by his release. He never showed at this level any degree of consistency in his camp and preseason performances and evidently didn't impress Shanahan as a player at 27 that was worth continued attempts to develop him.

See ya Colt. Good luck bro.

I feel kinda responsible that he got cut.....maybe if I didn't make my first post in this thread yesterday, he would still be here. But there I was, trying to poke some fun and rile a few people up and look what happens.....we lose a good back-up QB.

Hail

I dont think Redskins fans would be able to realize what Qb has talent. They havent seen one in forever.

Honestly, are you a Redskins fan or did that allegiance leave 3 hours ago?

And yeah; we have 4 QB's on the roster right now that are more talented than Brennan....unless pseudo-fan smiley4284 knows better than Shanny and co.

Archived