Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats the best Fantasy Football provider?

PotomacSkinsFan

ESPN. Yahoo sucks. It's interface isn't nearly as easy to figure out. That and ESPN has better stat tracking and Gamecasts.

Live stat tracking is FREE on ESPN as it should be. You can also replace inactive league managers and have keepers league which you can't do on Yahoo.

Ok, Yahoo doesn't suck, it's just not as good. Just don't use FOXSports.

I've tried Yahoo & ESPN but like everyone else says Yahoo's where it's at.

Their format is easy to navigate and it's easy to add/drop players, check games in advance, always has breaking news on players etc.

I highly recommend it

ESPN has all this AND free live stat tracking, keepers and the ability to remove inactive managers.

ESPN has all this AND free live stat tracking, keepers and the ability to remove inactive managers.

I won my ESPN league last year and I can attest to what others have said, their interface sucks.

Also, I was supposed to receive a winners' t-shirt from them for winning last year and it never came even after multiple e-mails.

So boo to ESPN

I won my ESPN league last year and I can attest to what others have said, their interface sucks.

Also, I was supposed to receive a winners' t-shirt from them for winning last year and it never came even after multiple e-mails.

So boo to ESPN

I like both but free stat tracking so I prefer ESPN.

Archived