Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star-Telegram: Dallas Cowboys have some surprise packages in camp

tr1

What is absolutely amazing to me, is that I have not looked at 1 camp report for the skins this year. NOT ONE.

I have for the Gmen and Eagles.

What does that tell you about what I think of your team?

What does your posting of the arcane say about my team?

:cheers:

that you are afraid to read how awesome we are, and that you suck and are still confused by the fact that your at the teams site you hate.

BREAKING NEWS FROM COWBOYS CAMP!:

It appears as if the NFL has canceled the 2008 season and awarded the Lombardi trophy to the Dallas Cowboys for excellence and improvement beyond anyone's expectations. Mike Perrera, head of the NFL Referee's Organization confirmed this saying, "It was a tough decision but we had to be honest with ourselves. The 2008 Dallas Cowboys are too fast, too smart, and too insanely good in training camp that we realized that we couldn't officiate such a phenomenal juggernaut of a team. Forget about what you thought the Patriots did last year...this team would go 28-0."

Cowboy fans continually sport their T-shirts of the Cowboys victory. One fan states, "Every year we cheered and hoped for a Jerry Jones lead pre-season Superbowl victory...and we finally got it thanks to Tony Romo sits to pee! He didn't even have to make a decision where he could choke in December this year!"

BREAKING NEWS FROM COWBOYS CAMP!:

It appears as if the NFL has canceled the 2008 season and awarded the Lombardi trophy to the Dallas Cowboys for excellence and improvement beyond anyone's expectations. Mike Perrera, head of the NFL Referee's Organization confirmed this saying, "It was a tough decision but we had to be honest with ourselves. The 2008 Dallas Cowboys are too fast, too smart, and too insanely good in training camp that we realized that we couldn't officiate such a phenomenal juggernaut of a team. Forget about what you thought the Patriots did last year...this team would go 28-0."

Cowboy fans continually sport their T-shirts of the Cowboys victory. One fan states, "Every year we cheered and hoped for a Jerry Jones lead pre-season Superbowl victory...and we finally got it thanks to Tony Romo sits to pee! He didn't even have to make a decision where he could choke in December this year!"

Basically thats whats happening with the media.

What is absolutely amazing to me, is that I have not looked at 1 camp report for the skins this year. NOT ONE.

It means that:

You're standing on the tracks, and the train's coming through, butthead.

DearKen.jpg

Babe? :wtf:

You have been getting rather affectionate towards him lately.... :silly:

Actually, THA has a point. There is definitely a nagging quality to tr1 threads. He needles at Cowboys fans the way a miserable ol' hag nags away at her indifferent husband. tr1 also has this gift to repackage the same stuff over and over, just to squeeze out every little last drop of spite, bitterness, and hate. There is definitely something very feminine about it, not that there's anything wrong with that.

:laugh: you don't have too you spend half your days on a Redskin message board

a closet Redskin fan :whoknows:

The pokes are always good for a laugh :laugh:

Ken take your weak **** somewhere else :jerk:

Actually, THA has a point. There is definitely a nagging quality to tr1 threads. He needles at Cowboys fans the way a miserable ol' hag nags away at her indifferent husband. tr1 also has this gift to repackage the same stuff over and over, just to squeeze out every little last drop of spite, bitterness, and hate. There is definitely something very feminine about it, not that there's anything wrong with that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First, sexism isn't pretty, no matter what the form.

Second, can we discuss football and not analyze my posts?

Third, I keep repeating puke weaknesses because the 'no worries' crowd of puke fans in ATN have trouble comprehending simple facts.

VCD, is this all you've got?

Yet you come to a Redskins message board :doh:

First, sexism isn't pretty, no matter what the form.

Second, can we discuss football and not analyze my posts?

Third, I keep repeating puke weaknesses because the 'no worries' crowd of puke fans in ATN have trouble comprehending simple facts.

VCD, is this all you've got?

Somehow, I knew you would take my comments as an insult. That's ok. You are entitled to your insecurity.

As far as being a sexist goes, it's only sexist to the degree that evidence doesn't support the statement. As with any cliche, stereotype, or prejudice, there's a paradox that any single instance can potentially be disproven, yet such statements can be proven to be true in the majority of cases.

So, making a statement that uses the language of probabilities doesn't necessarily make me a sexist. It just means that most of the time, the analogy fits, as it does here.

Archived