Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First tailgate

porkchops

Just wanted to say thank you to all of redskin fans that we met Sunday at the tailgate in Canton. This was our first pro game, first tailgate, etc. We had such a great time and so much fun. I am so glad that I got on this website, got registered, etc. so we could experience the whole atmosphere.

We could not believe how friendly everyone was and how great of cooks everyone was.

We are hoping to make alot of people here in the midwest Redskin fans too!!

Thanks again!!!

Next time we get to see everyone I hope it is at FedEx-returned home here 1500 plus miles later, but with alot of enthusiasm.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of redskin fans that we met Sunday at the tailgate in Canton. This was our first pro game, first tailgate, etc. We had such a great time and so much fun. I am so glad that I got on this website, got registered, etc. so we could experience the whole atmosphere.

We could not believe how friendly everyone was and how great of cooks everyone was.

We are hoping to make alot of people here in the midwest Redskin fans too!!

Thanks again!!!

Next time we get to see everyone I hope it is at FedEx-returned home here 1500 plus miles later, but with alot of enthusiasm.

We were very excited when we heard that you were joining us! I hope that you can make a few of the ES tailgates during the season.

If you think this was crazy, wait for an NFC East home game :)

This was my 1st one ever as well....Bostic & Big Sexy you guys are awesome...Pez & Huly thank you for puting all of this together...Mark those eggs were great I have to fix them for myself sometime....I was honored to be a part of this weekend and just loved meeting everyone I will never forget it.

If I can swing the financing...I can see me forsaking my vow of never setting foot inside of Fed-Ex filed as long as Snyder owns the team (many of the things he has done made me :rolleyes: a lot...although he really did step up when Sean past away.) and trying to get to a game this year and being a part of another tailgate. As Mark the Homer's daughter pointed out, "You shouldn't let him spoil your fun."

I can see me forsaking my vow of never setting foot inside of Fed-Ex filed as long as Snyder owns the team (many of the things he has done made me :rolleyes: a lot...although he really did step up when Sean past away.) and trying to get to a game this year and being a part of another tailgate. As Mark the Homer's daughter pointed out, "You shouldn't let him spoil your fun."

It was nice meeting you too.

You should definitely take her advice and come to a regular-season tailgate!

It was great meeting you and your family. Welcome to ES family and know that you are always welcome here and to every tailgate etc. I am glad you made it home safe. If you need anything feel free to PM me here or use the contact info I gave you.

HTTR

Archived