Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am so proud to be a Redskins fan....

AKM311

Is this a good team for a league of 12?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good team for a league of 12?

I will get NNT'd for this and I deserve it. This belongs in the HOF thread, but I had to create this thread to discuss how proud we are to be Redskins fan.

To see 95% of the stadium is Skins fan.

To see the respect given to Emmitt Thomas, just because he is was a Skins coach.

To see the Sean Taylor towels waving in the air.

To see the standing ovation when Monk stood up.

To see Marriuci say he has never seen a following like this.

To see Gibbs standing there so proud of these two and Emmitt.

To see all the Skins fan so happy to be there to treat it like a privalage.

I have to say we are all lucky to be apart of the best fan base in the NFL. I will forever live and die a Redskins fan and so proud to be one.

GOD BLESS US ALL and GOD BLESS THE REDSKINS BABY!

NOW YOU CAN NNT ME.

See you in a week :)

I don't think you deserve NNT for this. You're saying what a lot of us are feeling today. I'm a fan of some teams in other sports with much smaller fanbases, and to see so many Redskins fans show up so well for this makes me really proud. I love that, with all the criticism DC gets for being a "transient town," this is the one thing outsiders can't touch. Redskins fans are diehard, and nothing can change that.

I don't think you deserve NNT for this. You're saying what a lot of us are feeling today. I'm a fan of some teams in other sports with much smaller fanbases, and to see so many Redskins fans show up so well for this makes me really proud. I love that, with all the criticism DC gets for being a "transient town," this is the one thing outsiders can't touch. Redskins fans are diehard, and nothing can change that.

Thanks!

You know my best friend said something to me that really made sense.

We have the Caps, Wiz, Nats, Orioles all in this area with a large fan base, but nothing takes us away from the Skins. No other fan base can say they have a team in every sport that has stardom yet stays loyal to there football team.

Again, I will say it, I AM PROUD TO BE A REDSKINS FAN!!!!

Mods, thank you for not NNT'ing me, but this thread can be closed. All the rest of the posts deserve to be in the official thread.

I love ES and respect every person on here. I love the fans, the team, the parents who brought us up right (screw the Cowgirls), the coaches, the owners, everything and anything that has touched this team.

I can't stop crying and can't wait to hear Monks speech. But lets give the official thread its due, they all want to share to moments I am feeling. God bless us all. Wether we go 0-16 or 16-0, seeing this crowd makes me feel apart of a TRUE family.

Archived