Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** ESPN & **** Brett Favre

TK

It's funny. People are complaining about the coverage ESPN is doing on Brett. Yet, some fans can't let go of him either (even if it's with negative attitudes). I come to the Stadium for the Redskins. I'm sick of Brett as much as I am politics (and school). So far, I've managed to avoid seeing two of the three here. Now, if I start to see some No Child Left Behind stuff here, I'm going to get very upset. For the time being, I'm just slightly miffed cuz I've hated Brett before all this crap.

I agree with you, but if any other person other than a mod had started this thread with this title, it would have been a 7 day ban and NNT. Incredible.

Cue up clever response from a mod as to why I'm wrong....

Check the date & timestamp of the original post. ;)

It's funny. People are complaining about the coverage ESPN is doing on Brett. Yet, some fans can't let go of him either (even if it's with negative attitudes). I come to the Stadium for the Redskins. I'm sick of Brett as much as I am politics (and school). So far, I've managed to avoid seeing two of the three here. Now, if I start to see some No Child Left Behind stuff here, I'm going to get very upset. For the time being, I'm just slightly miffed cuz I've hated Brett before all this crap.
LMFAO!!:laugh: I feel you. I'm tired of the Favre threads too, which is why I dont know why some genoius decided to bring this crap back up. The political threads can go to. I made the Ultimate polyical thread for it to be the last political thread. Keyword: ULTIMATE...but I have a feeling this crap wont stop.

I agree with you, but if any other person other than a mod had started this thread with this title, it would have been a 7 day ban and NNT. Incredible.

Cue up clever response from a mod as to why I'm wrong....

If anything, this should be in ATN. The ***s are secondary to me.

LMFAO!!:laugh: I feel you. I'm tired of the Favre threads too, which is why I dont know why some genoius decided to bring this crap back up. The political threads can go to. I made the Ultimate polyical thread for it to be the last political thread. Keyword: ULTIMATE...but I have a feeling this crap wont stop.

It's 'genius'. ;)

Oh no I did. I still think that anyone else who had done it esp with the thread title would have gotten in trouble.

yeah totally agreed i think we should start pulling fan card thats how tired i am with that said no more post from me about the subject or JT breaking his leg i got my ^*(& jumped about it

Archived