Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** ESPN & **** Brett Favre

TK

I always knew Brett Favre was a fake, a drama queen, and all about himself. The guy doesn't have much of a moral code; so, the crap he's pulling now doesn't surprise me. I went to Wisconsin for undergrad, and he used to walk into the bar liked he owned the place, get completely intoxicated, hit on a random girl, and sleep with her (usually at the bar). Then, I would see him on tv talking about how he was in love with his girlfriend (at the time and now his wife), and I would see Madden, ESPN, the world, etc... all playing him up as a good guy. The guy is all about the scam.

Though for the record, I do know one female that actually rejected his advances (as well as two sisters that both slept with him).

I expected more from someone with your user name.:)

I don't understand what he was waiting for, Favre wanted to come back, faxed his reinstatement papers and he should have bee reinstated that day. Why was he waiting to see what GB was going to do? They are going to make him a backup and that's it. Now it's no need for him to be involved in whether Favre is going to be starting for the Packers

Favre is a jerk. He only cares about himself that's clear enough and probably a cold slap in the face of Packers' fans that thought he was a Green Bay guy to his core.

To want his release to go play patty-cake with the Bears or Vikings, the Packers' strongest rivals in their own division, shows he gives not a damn about anybody but himself.

Darrell Green didn't end up with Dallas. Emmitt Smith didn't go to the Redskins.

Favre is a jerk. He only cares about himself that's clear enough and probably a cold slap in the face of Packers' fans that thought he was a Green Bay guy to his core.

To want his release to go play patty-cake with the Bears or Vikings, the Packers' strongest rivals in their own division, shows he gives not a damn about anybody but himself.

Darrell Green didn't end up with Dallas. Emmitt Smith didn't go to the Redskins.

I agree bulldog.

I lost a LOT of respect for Favre this offseason. And I think he lost a lot of fans as well.

I was disappointed when I got home from Canton last night and fired up the TiVo to watch the ceremony again to see they had done that. It was one of the best parts of the day when the stadium went nuts for Gibbs and other Skins HOF'ers. I wanted to experience that again but no, I had to hear about Favre. :puke:

espn's page was devoid of anything relating to the game tonight, it was all about favre

i mean real live football is on tv and all they want to do is speculate

JT is all excited for his new team and how they are doing then they go and ask him about Favre, not to mention Madden's unhealthy love affair with #4.

great game though, i love me some redskins football

So in preparation for the game tonight i kept a tally of the mentions of Brett Favre throughout the game.

Not including breaks, channel changes, etc, i counted the mention of Favre's name approximatley 35 times in this game. A game about the Redskins not the Packers!! Geeeeeez

I like the segment of the show this morning where they show Farve contemplate retirement only to return every year. Farve is an idiot. He's the only one to blame for all this drama. Make your mind up after time away from the game. If I was the GM I would tell Brett to call us a week prior to training camp.

I can't believe the first thing I see on ESPN's homepage this AM was a pic of Brett Farve and nothing from the first preseason game last night...ESPN has become a drama queen...

Favre = Cher? :whoknows:I'm just saying. Both ESPN and Favre have became drama queens.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived