Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter King Postcard: Eagles Training Camp

JimmyConway

You know, I really didn't need to see that picture again. Not, of course, that there is anything wrong with that.

I would also take Samuels over Andrews anyday of the week. Andrews is a beast, however, and it's unfortunate that he is having some personal problems.

Hey dizz, lets all start over. Stop thinking and expressing that we are all scum simply because we root for the Eagles and we can probably debate football points in a much better atmosphere.

I think Colt Brennan will be one of the top 5 QBs in football within 3 years. I've always loved him, and watched every game when I lived in Hawaii. He has a moxy that you just can't teach a QB. Almost Favre in his prime like.

Hey dizz, lets all start over. Stop thinking and expressing that we are all scum simply because we root for the Eagles and we can probably debate football points in a much better atmosphere.

I think Colt Brennan will be one of the top 5 QBs in football within 3 years. I've always loved him, and watched every game when I lived in Hawaii. He has a moxy that you just can't teach a QB. Almost Favre in his prime like.

Whenever a punk is brought up, all Cowboy fans always say they don't want the guy. Then he gets signed and they all forget and then talk about how he has turned it around.

Eagles, Skins, and Giants fans don't have a problem with telling the truth or what is on their mind at any time. For whatever reason, Puke fans simply cannot discuss glaring weaknesses on their team.

Poke fans simply do not want to address anything that doesn't say they are the best in the NFC. When faced with facts, they run to nfl.com or ESPN articles saying how great they are.

Last year was the first year they ever looked better than average in a long long time. Now, the true team played towards the end of the year and we seen what happened. Yet, Puke fans just keep pointing at 13 probowlers and 13 wins as if this is an indicator of future success. It's going to be a long fun drop down to mediocrity this year.

this is why no one really cares about what you say. You point your finger and draw all these elaborate conclusions about Dallas fans, and when its put in your face, you act like a little b***** and cry foul. Face it, you want to lump all Dallas fans together at all cost, however dont do it to Eagle fans........:rolleyes:

Every statement you bolded has been proven by all Cowboys posters on this site. Also, it is very different to discuss actions of a fanbase vice labeling a fanbase with such derogatory terms. Finally, how did you become a Cowboys fan all the way in Maryland? This says a lot about your personal character. Let me guess.....the influential Uncle? No, wait....My dad was a huge Skins fans so I picked the Cowboys because they were their biggest rival!

I agree, fresh start dizz :cheers:

As far as Colt goes, looks like there might be a QB contro down in DC. I have a feeling that at this time next season, folks might be calling for him to start. Just a gut feeling, but after watching him in college and then Sunday, am I wrong?

As far as Colt goes, looks like there might be a QB contro down in DC. I have a feeling that at this time next season, folks might be calling for him to start. Just a gut feeling, but after watching him in college and then Sunday, am I wrong?

Danny Wuerffel agrees with you.

Every statement you bolded has been proven by all Cowboys posters on this site. Also, it is very different to discuss actions of a fanbase vice labeling a fanbase with such derogatory terms. Finally, how did you become a Cowboys fan all the way in Maryland? This says a lot about your personal character. Let me guess.....the influential Uncle? No, wait....My dad was a huge Skins fans so I picked the Cowboys because they were their biggest rival!

wrong on every level about me and my being a Cowboys fan. I do not owe you an explanation, nor will i ever give you one....however, I come from a long list of Dallas fans including my dad.....and a family tree that began in Dallas. You being a military person should know all good and well what its like to have moved from time to time.

I never once proved any of those points in a post here about the Cowboys.

TO is and was a jerk in my eyes, and although he is a great player, I will never be a fan of his. Just ask my son who i refuse to let buy or be given a TO jersey EVER........I just will not allow it.

Pac-man, is a punk and i will treat his name the same as I do TO....I will never be a fan of his...never liked the signing and never will.

Dallas has many weaknesses....one being a team that hasn’t won in the playoffs the past two seasons, and for a long time hasn’t played well in the late part of the season. they have very little depth at WR.......they drafted a reach player to say the least in Bennett....and MB3 got paid a lot of jack to have yet start a full season.

Now...because i wont side with your dumb notion that Dallas will rebuild if they do not make the playoffs.....you think i cant see the bad in my own favorite team. :rolleyes:

I don’t think TR1 is right about JJ being broke either...does that make me a blind homer.......:rolleyes:

Dallas is the favorite to win the NFCE.........WOW....what are we Dallas fans supposed to say??? "no that cant be, we suck"........:doh:

get a grip Westy, you wouldn’t know real football if it slapped you in the face (the same way reality did last season when you wrote your farewell speech):laugh::laugh:

You look at naked pictures of men on draft day and predict how much of a beast they will be......There is your everyday football genius! :laugh::laugh:

Not to interject in the little scuffle between pukes and birds, but since I know you want to read my opinion I will provide it.

1. WB36 arguing with TRPB on this site is ironic in itself.

2. Please, the Stadium is full of Colt bandwagon fans that I really didn't expect to see in the ATN. Colt is solidifying his place as the number 3 QB. Nothing more or less. JC is the future of this team.

3. TR has been trying to explain to puke fans all season that their team is not as good as the media is portraying. It has not sunk in yet so why do you think it will now?

4. And Number 5, good to see you back and posting.

2. Please, the Stadium is full of Colt bandwagon fans that I really didn't expect to see in the ATN. Colt is solidifying his place as the number 3 QB. Nothing more or less. JC is the future of this team.

I am glad Colt is doing so well so far... That means he won't go somewhere else and be lights out. :cool:

Yes. If he's competing against JC next year it's because JC stunk it up this year not because CB is so fantabulous. MO.

Archived