Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blonde?

tex

Originally posted by Om

Nice response, Code, and appreciated.

It was just a matter of looking out for the general "tone" of the board. We're proud of the community we have here, and the way we try to respect and look out for one another (political differences and debate notwithstanding, of course).

Hope you plan to stick with us long enough to where my saying that kind of thing won't make you go :doh: .

Peace.

I wasn't upset with your response at all.. I knew when I posted that joke that it was a "oh that's gross" response rather than a ":laugh: " response... I just didn't intend to offend anyone. I would never post something that I knowingly thought would offend anyone...

Besides... I know you and Riggo will tell that joke to someone at some point.. :laugh: it is pretty sick...

Anyway... I didn't mean any harm..

Businessman needs to hire an assistant, a “Girl Friday”. After a long interview process he winds up with three women, all blonds, all equally qualified for the job.

So he calls them all into his office, gives each one an envelope with $1000, and tells them to come back in a week. No instructions about the money, just meet back at his office in 7 days.

When the week was over the blonds returned, and the businessman asked each what she did with the $1000.

Blond #1: “Well, you didn’t say what we should do, so I spent it. I got some new clothes, a bunch of great shoes, and spent the rest at the beauty parlor”. She smiled vacuously and sat down.

Blond #2: “I just didn’t feel comfortable with that money, so I didn’t do anything with it. Its still in the envelope”. She handed the money back to him.

Blond #3: “Money should be used to make more money. I took your $1000, invested it in the stock market, and made $2000 profit. Here’s your money back plus $1000, and I’ll keep $1000 for myself”.

Now, which blond does he hire?

The one with the biggest breasts.

Originally posted by JimboDaMan

Businessman needs to hire an assistant, a “Girl Friday”. After a long interview process he winds up with three women, all blonds, all equally qualified for the job.

So he calls them all into his office, gives each one an envelope with $1000, and tells them to come back in a week. No instructions about the money, just meet back at his office in 7 days.

When the week was over the blonds returned, and the businessman asked each what she did with the $1000.

Blond #1: “Well, you didn’t say what we should do, so I spent it. I got some new clothes, a bunch of great shoes, and spent the rest at the beauty parlor”. She smiled vacuously and sat down.

Blond #2: “I just didn’t feel comfortable with that money, so I didn’t do anything with it. Its still in the envelope”. She handed the money back to him.

Blond #3: “Money should be used to make more money. I took your $1000, invested it in the stock market, and made $2000 profit. Here’s your money back plus $1000, and I’ll keep $1000 for myself”.

Now, which blond does he hire?

The one with the biggest breasts.

:laugh: :laugh:

Hmmmmmmm. Well, that was nasty code. If in doubt..don't.

I honestly had no idea that "guys" would be offended at a joke that was published in "truly gross jokes"

Maybe, maybe not, I could just as well do without it, the before mentioned tone and all. Might I also add, and remind, that "guys" aren't the only ones frequenting this board. Or this thread for that matter. And she's blonde too.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Hmmmmmmm. Well, that was nasty code. If in doubt..don't.

I honestly had no idea that "guys" would be offended at a joke that was published in "truly gross jokes"

Maybe, maybe not, I could just as well do without it, the before mentioned tone and all. Might I also add, and remind, that "guys" aren't the only ones frequenting this board. Or this thread for that matter. And she's blonde too.

I'm sorry that you missed BOTH of my appologies, to be honest, it would probably be advantageous to both of us if you used the "ignore" button for me, that way I won't run the risk of offending you in the future.

tex........thanks for the apology, but was not necessary. I really DIDN'T understand it.

Glad Om understood I didn't understand. Once I read this reply I caught on.

Truly funny tex.

Om......you understood the blonde one.

Bet that scares ya!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Blondie

There was a competition to cross the English channel doing only the breaststroke, and the three women who entered the race were a brunette, a redhead and a blonde. After approximately 14 hours, the brunette staggered up on the shore and was declared the fastest. About 40 minutes later, the redhead crawled up on the shore and was declared the second place finisher. Nearly 4 hours after that, the blonde finally came ashore and promptly collapsed in front of the worried onlookers. When the reporters asked why it took her so long to complete the race, she replied, "I don't want to sound like I'm a sore loser, but I think those two other girls were using their arms..."

:laugh: :laugh: ;)

(She wasn't a Baptist!! ;) ;) )

Blondie

Two Valley girls, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop, where the redhead happens to notice that her boyfriend is buying flowers.

She sighs, "Oh, crap, Charlie's buying me flowers again... and for no reason."

The blonde girl looks quizzically at her and asks, "What's the big deal, don't you like getting flowers?"

The redhead says, "Oh sure... but he always has great expectations after giving me flowers... and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back, with my legs in the air."

The blonde asks, "What? You don't you have a vase?"

A blonde was driving home after a Redskins game,

and got caught in a really bad hailstorm.

Her car was covered with dents, so the next day

she took it to a repair shop.

The shop owner saw that she was a blonde,

so he decided to have some fun.

He told her just to go home and blow into the

tail pipe really hard, and all the dents

would pop out.

So, the blonde went home, got down on

her hands and knees and started blowing

into her car's tailpipe.

Nothing happened. She blew a little harder,

and still nothing happened. Her roommate,

another blonde, came home and said,

"What are you doing?"

The first blonde told her how the repairman

had instructed her to blow into the tailpipe

in order to get all the dents to pop out.

Her roommate rolled her eyes and said, ...

"HELLOOOO--You need to roll up the windows"

• 8 years later...

Archived