Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody go to sportstalk 980's page recently?

Walking Deadman

So last night I went to the sportstalk 980 page that I have in my favorites:

http://www.sportstalk980.com/main.html

and when you click on the link......you get a does not exist message.

so I googled Sportstalk 980 and this is what comes up:

http://www.sportstalk980.com/

So it looks like 980 has now joined the ranks of the Triple X stations (at least on the interwebs)......now just waiting for the new lineups to show.

Just an FYI for anybody who was curious........

Mike & Mike are back............at least no Czaban :laugh:

Most people who dislike Czaban seem to do so based on a perceived Anti-Skins bias....I'm not going to argue that point, but what I will argue is that Czaban is 10 times more interesting than M&M. Those two put me to sleep, plain and simple...

I'd rather listen to someone bash the skins than hear those two do the same tired shtick over and over...

Most people who dislike Czaban seem to do so based on a perceived Anti-Skins bias....I'm not going to argue that point, but what I will argue is that Czaban is 10 times more interesting than M&M. Those two put me to sleep, plain and simple...

I'd rather listen to someone bash the skins than hear those two do the same tired shtick over and over...

and hawk espn crap... the AFL is great... suuuuuuuure.

It was posted in another thread that new programing is supposed to start... tomorrow.

Go forth and search.

EDIT:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251660&page=1&pp=15

I don't have to, I already knew about the thread and the Red Zebra purchase of 980.....just talking about the design change of the site and how the old formatted 980 site (and stuff like babe of the day and viral videos and message board) is gone and replaced by the triple X page.

Figured I'd talk about it now before we had a hundred threads about what happened to the sportstalk 980 page.

If you're a Redskins fan why in the world would you ever want to listen to anyone who consistantly bashes the team? That's essentially paying someone to tear down your favorite team. You listen, advertisers buy time, he gets paid. If you like to hear the Redskins torn down and ridiculed then listen away. That kind of thing grates on my nerves so badly I refuse to listen. Being critical is ok, but being a smarmy self important ***hole isn't.

Disappointed. First team on Fox is 10 times better than Mike and Mike.

I agree...sort of. I actually see Czaban as 2 different people: I like the First Team, but I agree with most of the criticism on these boards when it comes to the local show.

I can guarantee I won't be listening to M&M. 6 months to Mr. Tony's return.....

Archived