Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lmao @ Td

CrypticVillain

Terelle(don't care if I spelled it wrong) Davis just said that he is penning , not penciling but penning, the Cow*****es in the Super Bowl this year. This all started when they ran that Tony Homo clip when he said that they are going to be like the 97 Broncos. How they went 13-3 and lost that playoff game to the Jaguars. Lol, can't believe this. Well I guess I should say we are going to win the super bowl. Because the Giants just won theirs and the previous two times they won the Super Bowl, we won the super bowl versus the same team. Well I guess it will be us versus the Patriots in the super bowl then. Lol. I don't know who I hate more the Cowboys or the Media. :doh: :doh: :dallasuck

I'll never forget that game. 1 Yard rushing, :doh:. Couldn't do that on Madden if I was playing my 1 year old nephew on Rookie. :dallasuck

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck <----- So they won't feel left out.

Dude, that was the only game I've ever gone to where NOT ONCE did the opposing fans have ANYTHING to cheer about. It was beautiful

*drying tear of joy*

Oh yeah...

**** the Cowboys. :D

Terelle(don't care if I spelled it wrong) Davis just said that he is penning , not penciling but penning, the Cow*****es in the Super Bowl this year. This all started when they ran that Tony Homo clip when he said that they are going to be like the 97 Broncos. How they went 13-3 and lost that playoff game to the Jaguars. Lol, can't believe this. Well I guess I should say we are going to win the super bowl. Because the Giants just won theirs and the previous two times they won the Super Bowl, we won the super bowl versus the same team. Well I guess it will be us versus the Patriots in the super bowl then. Lol. I don't know who I hate more the Cowboys or the Media. :doh: :doh: :dallasuck
You've obviously missed the threads in 'The Stadium'. :laugh:

You've obviously missed the threads in 'The Stadium'. :laugh:

Kind of figured I wasn't the only one who realized that, lol.

Man if things couldn't get worst, I was looking through the newest ESPN the Magazine and saw an ad for HBO's Hard Knocks and this year they are profiling who else... The Cowboys :doh: I think they should have did the Packers and I said this before the whole Farve saga. Lol, can't wait to we play them. :wewantd:, BUT I WANT THEM NOW

Kind of figured I wasn't the only one who realized that, lol.

Man if things couldn't get worst, I was looking through the newest ESPN the Magazine and saw an ad for HBO's Hard Knocks and this year they are profiling who else... The Cowboys :doh: I think they should have did the Packers and I said this before the whole Farve saga. Lol, can't wait to we play them. :wewantd:, BUT I WANT THEM NOW

Amen, brother. :applause:

Archived