Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[Retracted] Thoughts on Fred Davis' Disrespect to the Redskins?

ThePreciating

who you talking about? Cooley is a very good down field blocker, and Buges has helped him to be a pretty good line blocker... good enough to be used to stay in and help Heyer and Wade last year.

Down field is not where I'm concerned about him blocking. I'm concerned about him being able to take on a DE or OLB on his own, not with help from the Tackle. Unfortunately I don't believe he can do it from what I've seen, and from what I've read Davis is not much of a blocker either.

MSF, this might be a topic for another thread, but could you list any thing(s) you like about the current Redskins team? i've only ever seen you in threads criticizing players/coaches/FO and, to your credit, supporting* your position. is there anything about the current state of the franchise - even a single player - that you do like? if not, why do you consider yourself a fan of the franchise?

personally, i think you make most threads in which you participate more interesting, even if i disagree with you on most things. i just wanted to hear about your "likes," if they exist.

(* - SOMETIMES this "support" comes in the form of pretty faulty reasoning)

I personally didn't think the oversleeping incident was a big deal.

However, I cannot believe his agent would allow him to be the last rookie signed after that whole fiasco. We had been doing a great job of getting players who understand that the team is more important than the player. Does Fred Davis not get this, or is his agent incompetent?

If Davis isn't committed to being a Redskin, maybe we need to rethink putting him on our team.

EDIT - This was a case of post-before-think. I'll watch that in the future. My apologies to Fred Davis. Quit being late, get your contract signed, and get to work, but my apologies nonetheless. This didn't need to be a thread and was a little foxnewsy.

Wow! A mea culpa good form my old chap:applause: :cheers:

HTTR!

You seriously have too much time on your hands.

Do you realize how many rookies are not signed yet? Davis being the last Skin makes very little difference in the scheme of things. Yes, I'd love to see him signed and ready before camp, but if he is a few days late, he would in no way set any sort of prescient.

But then again, no logic is going to soothe the minds of the drama queens and conspiracy nuts among us. :doh:

You mean Precedent. Prescient means able to see into the future.

I don't usually point out typos, but this was a completely different word.

You're terribly misinformed!! Fred Davis did sign.... I personally saw him sign his name on about a hundred fan's pieces of memorbelia!!!

:silly:

Seriously though man, lay off the dude. We asked him if hated the Cowboys yet and had a good answer. He's a Redskin. Everything will get sorted out. It's only the first day of training camp. Cut the man a little slack.

You mean Precedent. Prescient means able to see into the future.

I don't usually point out typos, but this was a completely different word.

Thanks chief. Every once in a while my ESL skills show their hand. But then again, who really cares. My point was made.

Archived