Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama camp rebukes Bernie Mac over joke

BigMike619

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/07/12/obama-camp-rebukes-bernie-mac-over-joke/

(CNN) — Bernie Mac made a surprise appearance at a Barack Obama fundraising event Friday evening — but given heckling from the crowd and a rebuke from the Illinois senator's campaign for an off-color joke, the comedian may wish he'd just stayed home.

Introducing Obama at the high-dollar fundraising event in Chicago, Mac delivered a 10-minute standup routine during which he joked about sexual promiscuity and referred to women as "hos."

"My little nephew came to me and he said, 'Uncle, what's the difference between a hypothetical question and a realistic question?"' Mac said toward the end of his routine. "I said, I don't know, but I said, 'Go upstairs and ask your mother if she'd make love to the mailman for $50,000."'

"Hypothetically speaking, we should have $100,000. But realistically speaking we live with two hos," Mac said, delivering the joke's punchline.

what did they think they were getting with Bernie Mac? You go playing with rattlesnakes and then complain when you get bit? Bernie Mac is hysterical but he is a "dirty" comic plain and simple.

And that joke is funny as hell!! :laugh:

Who was the goddam low-level staffer that violated campaign policy this time? :laugh:

I think its funny how he said he was "messing with Bernie" when he told him to clean up but then his reps come back later and say that they didnt like it.

is that flip flopping AGAIN? :doh:

I think its funny how he said he was "messing with Bernie" when he told him to clean up but then his reps come back later and say that they didnt like it.

is that flip flopping AGAIN? :doh:

No.

It's not having the testicular fortitude to "sack up" to a comedian.

Yeah.

I feel safe. :laugh:

Why not Dave Chappelle? Chris Rock?

I don't know much about Bernie Mac's style, but those two guys make a living making fun of white people. (And Chappelle is one of my all-time favorites, for doing just that, BTW. Dude...is...MONEY!)

I don't know much about Bernie Mac's style, but those two guys make a living making fun of white people. (And Chappelle is one of my all-time favorites, for doing just that, BTW. Dude...is...MONEY!)

the thing about Rock, Chapelle and Mac that makes it OK that they clown white people is because you will turn around and they are going on about black people the same way. When you can point the finger at yourself and laugh it makes being laughed at all the better.

I love Tyrone Biggums.

Clayton Bigsby might be the best skit ever written in my opinion. Just how stupid white people are and how funny a black man is in a KKK robe makes me laugh just thinking of it.

clayton5td.jpg

the thing about Rock, Chapelle and Mac that makes it OK that they clown white people is because you will turn around and they are going on about black people the same way. When you can point the finger at yourself and laugh it makes being laughed at all the better.

I love Tyrone Biggums.

Clayton Bigsby might be the best skit ever written in my opinion. Just how stupid white people are and how funny a black man is in a KKK robe makes me laugh just thinking of it.

clayton5td.jpg

QF absolute T. :applause:

"My little nephew came to me and he said, 'Uncle, what's the difference between a hypothetical question and a realistic question?"' Mac said toward the end of his routine. "I said, I don't know, but I said, 'Go upstairs and ask your mother if she'd make love to the mailman for $50,000."'

"Hypothetically speaking, we should have $100,000. But realistically speaking we live with two hos," Mac said, delivering the joke's punchline.

That joke is an old one. It was in Playboy a couple of years ago. But still damn funny.

The joke. :whoknows:

Here is the joke telled a little different. Even funnier IMO.

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what's the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The father thought for a moment, then answered. "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars.* Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.* Then ask your brother is he'd sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars.* Come back and tell me what you learned from that."

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars?"

The mother replied, "Of course I would!* We could really use that money*to fix up the house and send you kids to a great college.

"The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"

The girl replied, "Oh my god!* I LOVE (no TOOC) Brad Pitt!* (no TOOC) I would sleep with (NO TOOC) him in a heartbeat, are you nuts??!!"

The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars?"

"Of course," the brother replied.* "Do you know how much a million could buy?"

The boy pondered the answers for a few days, then went back to his dad.

His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The boy replied, "Yes, sir.* Potentially, we're sitting on three million dollars, but realistically, we're living with two sluts and a queer."

I can edit this if it is 'too close to the line' here on ES. I personally think it is safe. CLOSE but, safe.

Archived