Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It has begun ~ Home opener plans!

RedskinsFanatic

So i've contacted my travel agent, well (a) travel agent i've used the last 2 seasons to fly back for the 'Skins home opener..the cost is a bit more this time around but was expecting it. I'm hoping to confirm plans today for the trip. I know the start of the season is still aways away but this is really the start of the season in one regard for me.

And I definately have to catch the tailgate this year, went to the one in seattle for the playoff game and I know i'll enjoy it much more at the friendly confines of FedEx.

And Funbunch..if you read this, you heading to the opener this year?? If i can head over there from Oregon you can make it from 'zona..let me know. :point2sky :logo:

I think LaRon can do this to Reggie Bush:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6ZOK8okDRA

God I hope so.

NOTE: That has got to be one of the absolute WORST play-by-play calls I've ever heard in my entire life. (I can't believe I'm saying this) Even Larry Michael would have done better. (shudder. I feel dirty for saying that) Dear God that was terrible. TERRIBLE.

travel agent? what the hell is that........you know theres s a thing called the internet, use it, cut out the middle man and save some money on your travel expenses....learn grasshopper learn.

:laugh: I get a better overall deal with the way I go. I cannot wait for the start of the season :point2sky

So how much is it costing you to fly out there? If not for my damn surgery bills, I would probably be able to make it. Oh well, guess I'll have to fight the stupids at Quest Field in Seattle again...

So how much is it costing you to fly out there? If not for my damn surgery bills, I would probably be able to make it. Oh well, guess I'll have to fight the stupids at Quest Field in Seattle again...

The flight is about 1400 then the hotel is over a grand, i'm arriving early as my girlfriend and I enjoy looking around, then of course I still need to buy my tix but won't until August ~ so it's costing quite a bit but worth every penny. I love my team :logo:

whats the name of the airport that one would fly into for a skins home game?

Reagan airport is where you'd fly in to. ~ i looked into flying to Baltimore as it seemed closer to me but...it's just alot of interstate driving compared to driving through town. so.....Reagan it is. :logo:

The ES/RR Tailgate will have its official thread up in the tailgate section about 1-2 weeks before the game as normal...

We hope to see you there!

Absolutely going this time..I haven't gone the last 2 seasons but will make it this time. ~ i usually get too excited and just want to get and be close to the stadium..yeah I know...i have issues :) :point2sky

Archived