Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama Got Discount on Home Loan

USS Redskins

If you don't see him changing anything, then what is the problem with him?

We know McCain won't change anything.

BTW, when are they gonna have a debate? Is that info out yet?

that right there is my problem. his whole campaign is based upon "change" but I have no idea what the man is really going to change.

funny.

You know what I mean. I guess you just don't like him.

No, I dont think you get what I mean. I dont understand what he is trying to change. And you are acting like I am only concerned about DC or SD.

I am trying to understand what great "change" this man is promising.

No, I dont think you get what I mean. I dont understand what he is trying to change. And you are acting like I am only concerned about DC or SD.

I am trying to understand what great "change" this man is promising.

I don't care what you think about DC or San Diego.

The change is he is promising is doing basically the opposite of what Bush has done. McCain is all for the Bush policies. Same economic policy, (Which by the way we are now officially in a Bear Market) :doh: same war policy, same screw the little guy policies. You know, the ones who are hurting the most because of the recession? The same people who are 3X's more likely to join the military. The same people who are more likely to fly an American flag in front of their house. Those are the people who are really hurt. I don't know about you, but I think these people could benefit from tax cuts and more affordable health care.

So his change is about doing things different than what Bush does or McCain will do. They average American will have more affordable health care and tax cuts. I am assuming most people on this board are average Americans.

McCain is the same as Bush, too bad the McCain of 2000 is dead. He would have my vote in a second.

And attempts like getting deals on home loans to bash him or point out he is somehow corrupt like other politicians are pathetic and laughable.

I don't care what you think about DC or San Diego.

The change is he is promising is doing basically the opposite of what Bush has done. McCain is all for the Bush policies. Same economic policy, (Which by the way we are now officially in a Bear Market) :doh: same war policy, same screw the little guy policies. You know, the ones who are hurting the most because of the recession? The same people who are 3X's more likely to join the military. The same people who are more likely to fly an American flag in front of their house. Those are the people who are really hurt. I don't know about you, but I think these people could benefit from tax cuts and more affordable health care.

So his change is about doing things different than what Bush does or McCain will do. They average American will have more affordable health care and tax cuts. I am assuming most people on this board are average Americans.

McCain is the same as Bush, too bad the McCain of 2000 is dead. He would have my vote in a second.

And attempts like getting deals on home loans to bash him or point out he is somehow corrupt like other politicians are pathetic and laughable.

wow, you are totally nuetral too. McCain is totally Bush huh?

:laugh:

and personally I dont care if you care about what I think of SD of DC. The fact that you are so easily led into believing that he is "totally opposite" of Bush leads me to believe that you couldnt be impartial if you tried.

have a good day. :cheers:

wow, you are totally nuetral too. McCain is totally Bush huh?

:laugh:

and personally I dont care if you care about what I think of SD of DC. The fact that you are so easily led into believing that he is "totally opposite" of Bush leads me to believe that you couldnt be impartial if you tried.

have a good day. :cheers:

Have a good day? Don't want to discuss anymore?

Give me examples of how McCain will be different than bush. Knowing you, you would say something like he has less hair.

Seriously, I told you what Obama's change is. It Pprobably would benefit you!! Now you tell me what the difference is with McCain's policy from the current policy.

I await your response.

Have a good day? Don't want to discuss anymore?

Give me examples of how McCain will be different than bush. Knowing you, you would say something like he has less hair.

Seriously, I told you what Obama's change is. It Pprobably would benefit you!! Now you tell me what the difference is with McCain's policy from the current policy.

I await your response.

knowing me? you know me now?

thats why I dont want to discuss things with you.

knowing me? you know me now?

thats why I dont want to discuss things with you.

knowing you from the board and your humor of course. Which I like at times. I think you're a pretty funny dude.

And if you can't discuss the issues, then don't bring them up about him and his change you can't see.

knowing you from the board and your humor of course. Which I like at times. I think you're a pretty funny dude.

And if you can't discuss the issues, then don't bring them up about him and his change you can't see.

oh wow, I didnt realize I had to clear things with you before bringing them up. ;)

Im going to the keeastman for president thread to talk a little smack. I mean, if thats ok with you.

Let's talk about Barack Obama's lack of a record and his propensity to vote "present" when there was anything controversial for him to vote on... This kind of news is definitely a "distraction" and something I wouldn't doubt is perpetuated by those who support Senator Obama to keep us talking about stuff that doesn't matter.

This kind of news is definitely a "distraction" and something I wouldn't doubt is perpetuated by those who support Senator Obama to keep us talking about stuff that doesn't matter.

Or people against Obama could be perpetuating these stories to distract us from the issues.

It's something you might want to consider as well. :rolleyes:

Or people against Obama could be perpetuating these stories to distract us from the issues.

Its something right can't run on this year, the issues. They will lose 75% of the vote if they ran on issues. So you have a bunch of BS coming out of conservative heads.

Besides, this is America, who cares about issues?

Let's talk about Barack Obama's lack of a record and his propensity to vote "present" when there was anything controversial for him to vote on... This kind of news is definitely a "distraction" and something I wouldn't doubt is perpetuated by those who support Senator Obama to keep us talking about stuff that doesn't matter.

Its funny that you left the bolded part out of your "quote".

So do you think that Joe Smith(I think that is the journalist) or the Washington Post is trying to distract the public from the issues?

Its funny that you left the bolded part out of your "quote".

So do you think that Joe Smith(I think that is the journalist) or the Washington Post is trying to distract the public from the issues?

I answered the part of his statement that I chose to and NO.....

I don't think Mr Smith is necessarily trying to distract the public from the issues.

But by the same token, do you think that Obama's people are planting these stories to distract from the issues?

I answered the part of his statement that I chose to and NO.....

I don't think Mr Smith is necessarily trying to distract the public from the issues.

But by the same token, do you think that Obama's people are planting these stories to distract from the issues?

Honestly I think a legitimate argument could be made for either side planting these stories.

Anti Obama crowd throwing enough stuff out there to play on the sound bite mentality of the general populace. Hoping to eventually accumulate the 1000 papercuts that could sway some voters.

Pro Obama crowd to keep tossing softballs. Not just to distract from the issues but also to accumulate a series of "victories" no matter how insignificant they are. Creates the sympathetic "they are really trying to get him" and encourages his very energetic defenders to spring into action.

Honestly I think a legitimate argument could be made for either side planting these stories.

Anti Obama crowd throwing enough stuff out there to play on the sound bite mentality of the general populace. Hoping to eventually accumulate the 1000 papercuts that could sway some voters.

Pro Obama crowd to keep tossing softballs. Not just to distract from the issues but also to accumulate a series of "victories" no matter how insignificant they are. Creates the sympathetic "they are really trying to get him" and encourages his very energetic defenders to spring into action.

I don't entirely agree with you but at least we can have an intelligent conversation. :cheers:

But where is the evidence that pro Obama people are spreading these rumors?

Every time I have tried to track down the source of these rumors, it has led me to conservative blogs. Every time they are posted in this forum, it is by posters who are consistently critical of Obama.

If these stories are being spread by Obama supporters, then who is the mole? :whoknows:

But where is the evidence that pro Obama people are spreading these rumors?

Every time I have tried to track down the source of these rumors, it has led me to conservative blogs. Every time they are posted in this forum, it is by posters who are consistently critical of Obama.

If these stories are being spread by Obama supporters, then who is the mole? :whoknows:

The Washington Post is hardly a "conservative blog" and it was the source of this thread. I don't know where Joe Stephens got that information.

The Washington Post is hardly a "conservative blog" and it was the source of this thread. I don't know where Joe Stephens got that information.
You're right that the Washington Post originated this story. Joe Stephens seems relatively neutral:

http://www.anderson.ucla.edu/x4954.xml

There is no way to know his source ... So I guess it's possible that this rumor was spread by a secret Obama supporter, and I guess it's also possible that all the other rumors were spread by that same secret Obama supporter, but that still begs the question: WHO IS THE MOLE?

i am the mole.

its a complicated strategy of pretending to be a conservative and flinging non-sensical poo at the wall knowing that none of it will stick. then after none of it sticks i will say "ha ha republicans you fling poo because thats all you have for ammo."

and this is where my intricate strategy culminates into get obama into office: while all the conservatives are busily reading the poos like a shaman with some chicken bones all the liberals will sneak to the voting boths and vote for obama. mccain will never see it coming. it will be a sneak vote!

You're right that the Washington Post originated this story. Joe Stephens seems relatively neutral:

http://www.anderson.ucla.edu/x4954.xml

There is no way to know his source ... So I guess it's possible that this rumor was spread by a secret Obama supporter, and I guess it's also possible that all the other rumors were spread by that same secret Obama supporter, but that still begs the question: WHO IS THE MOLE?

1) Why do you keep calling this a "rumor"? It seems that it is a pretty solid story based on some pretty solid facts

2) Is the only issue that you have with what I said that you haven't found the mole yet?

Archived