Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

deadskins.com

cooleyfans47

Oh the sweet sweet irony. They buy a domain to bash the Skins, but in doing so will actually bolster the number of people that visit Cooley's blog.

Maybe that was the idea ;) , quite possibly the domain could be owned by a Redsskins fan.....

what a way to piss off somebody who hates the Redskins by directing them to Cooley's blog :laugh:

Maybe that was the idea ;) , quite possibly the domain could be owned by a Redsskins fan.....

what a way to piss off somebody who hates the Redskins by directing them to Cooley's blog :laugh:

Good point. But I prefer to chalk it up to a stupid Cowboy fan, lol.

Which is clearly the case. This is simply wise marketing, buying up potential negative web addresses makes good sense. Re-routing them to support the team is even better.

Not me. Across the top it says Deadskins are Redskins and Redskins are Deadskins.

deadskins.com

Ya'll are typing in deadskin.com and my computer says that has a virus. Careful going there.

Yeah, definitely not the case when I type in deadskins.com. I get the skin care products.

Archived