Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden NFL 09 Player Ratings - Redskins

skin_finatic

i think posting the Redskins ratings only is justified....

If you'll go to the Madden Forum you'll see that almost all if not all the ratings are for the Redskins. Why have a Madden Forum if no one is going to use it? It's like having a Redskins room in your house and you only use it for doing sewing. :2cents:

Why have a Madden Forum if no one is going to use it? It's like having a Redskins room in your house and you only use it for doing sewing. :2cents:

Probably because it's easier to walk over to the Family room then to go down to the basement. :silly: ..but yeah I see where you are coming from.

in my opinion, if you look at JUST Redskins' ratings, it's pretty fair and all,

but if you compare them to other teams' ratings, it's a bit unfair

I know, I HATE the way Clinton Portis compares to Marion Barber. I don't understand what barber has done in his career to justify being rated higher. Call me back when he's started for a full year. Also I think its rediculous that they rated Joe Thomas higher than Samuels. There is no way in Satan's Glorious Domain that he is currently a better Left Tackle than Samuels is. And Carter is rated lower than some guy named Cullen Jenkins on the Packers. I'd never heard of him so i looked up his stats and apparently a 44 tackle 1 sack season is enough to get you a 90+ overall ranking. Maybe the developers have some special footage or knowledge that the rest of us aren't privy to. Or maybe their rating system just sucks.

I still play online with the PS2. I'll tell you one thing. I'm gonna miss Sean Taylor on the game. Him and Landry are like 2 extra LB's. Taylor and Landry don't have a lot of awareness but I rarely get beat deep with my style of def. Having the luxury to gamble with pressure while both safeties have the size and range to play back.

One thing I notice about Madden, is that they always show the Cowbums love. Shawn Springs while he was injured was dropped like 4 or 5 notches speed wise in one of their(Madden) season online updates. Thats usually unheard of up or down. My Cowbum friends try tp justify the down sizing in speed by saying Springs was getting old. OK fine. Well why is it that Terry Glenn who's hurt all the time and old never gets dropped down in speed? I don't know if he still does but why was Patrick Crayton's hands like 93. I'm like what has he done? I'm I missing something?

The ratings for the Redskins will never change. They ****ing hate the Redskins and suck the proverbial jocks of the Pats, Cowboys, Eagles, and Colts...hence the reason I don't own an Xbox 360 any longer. I bought a Wii and I'm much more happy playing Mario Cart thank you :laugh: Screw the Madden rating system. I have no desire to play with any other team than the Skins, and it does me or any of you any good to buy that stupid game b/c you'll never beat anyone online playing as the Redskins. On Madden, the Skins don't have the secondary to stop the passing game, and you'll throw picks left and right starting Jason Campbell at qb. Why put yourself through the frustration? The stats/rating system in the past few years has made it impossible for people to enjoy playing with any team other than the aforementioned 4 teams as a general rule...unless you've perfected the art of A.I. glitch recognition. Get rid of the A.I. glitches and even out the teams online, then I'll start playing it again. :2cents:

HTTR

The ratings for the Redskins will never change. They ****ing hate the Redskins and suck the proverbial jocks of the Pats, Cowboys, Eagles, and Colts...hence the reason I don't own an Xbox 360 any longer. I bought a Wii and I'm much more happy playing Mario Cart thank you :laugh: Screw the Madden rating system. I have no desire to play with any other team than the Skins, and it does me or any of you any good to buy that stupid game b/c you'll never

beat anyone online playing as the Redskins. On Madden, the Skins don't have the secondary to stop the passing game, and you'll throw picks left and right starting Jason Campbell at qb. Why put yourself through the frustration? The stats/rating system in the past few years has made it impossible for people to enjoy playing with any team other than the aforementioned 4 teams as a general rule...unless you've perfected the art of A.I. glitch recognition. Get rid of the A.I. glitches and even out the teams online, then I'll start playing it again. :2cents:

HTTR

trust me, you can win online with the skins, im ranked 8th on ps3 with an average opponent level of 20....meaning i play really good players. and i dont mess with all that glitch crap. but then again, ive been playing the game for 14 years since i was 4 years old and my dad played.

Man they were kind to Rock, don't kill me Blondie. I mean, a 91 speed??? :laugh:

Cartwright ran a 4.4 40 at his combine, that is faster than Betts' 4.6 time, and equal to Portis' time. I think everyone in unfair to Rock in real life.

I hate the ratings inflation, every year, the adverage rating gets higher and higher. I liked it when a 70 overall ment you were an adverage player. Now they make it so if you are lower than an 85 you suck.

Chris Horton is only a 66, that seems low for a guy who was the #1 safety in the Pac-10. But he was a 7th rounder. I think we got a steal in the 7th, his knock on him was his speed, but his speed is a 90 on Madden. He is suppose to be a hitter, or supposedly was the most feared Safety in the Pac-10.

Archived