Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason LaCanfora Approval Rating Poll

elkabong82

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

yep

if he could just do that, he would be well liked, or at least not be ridiculed

why should he care?

in the event....blogs occupy a low rung on the ladder.....these guys will come and go as their careers progress/decline. we spend too much time fretting over simple minded stuff on this board, IMO, and not the action on the field.

why should he care?

in the event....blogs occupy a low rung on the ladder.....these guys will come and go as their careers progress/decline. we spend too much time fretting over simple minded stuff on this board, IMO, and not the action on the field.

Sports reporters have access to players and coaches. But why would jason start a comment blog for his articles? Why would he care what Joe Fan thinks. Next question does he read his blog or is it a joke to him seeing people like yourself posting?

Sports reporters have access to players and coaches. But why would jason start a comment blog for his articles? Why would he care what Joe Fan thinks. Next question does he read his blog or is it a joke to him seeing people like yourself posting?

1) I don't post to his blog. In case you missed the subtle distinction...I was responding to what others...seemingly over-wrought by JLC...have posted.

2) I repeat..who gives a rat's patout what his state of mind is? that matters to me about as much as whether you care if I am sad, happy or distracted when I post to ES. intent matters a bit more....but in a blog....eh.

3) Did JLC "start" the blog or was this a business practice of the WP? WP has been doing this across the board...if you look at the opinions section you will find all manner of blogs where "respected" WP reporters pretty much do the same thing..more often than not worse than JLC.

4) As an abstraction...one imagines every reporter cares what Joe Fan thinks. He just can't (or shouldn't) allow that to influence what he sees as "the truth". Everyone seems to assume that blogs are for reporting facts or they are there to service the egos of the blog-o-ship. au contraire...the very informality of the medium lends itself to opinion and speculation.

the blog-o-sphere is huge....pick and chose what you like if you can't stomach JLC.

Don't get me wrong I read the WP online at work every morning. I tend to go to Jasons articles and read them, but do I go on and post in the WP blog. No, I never had any reason to. Like I said (contrary to popular belief) I read the sports page. Now question my motive for being in with a bunch of blog-O-ships. Just trying to learn more about the game I love from people that may know more about it then I do.

Whats the next avator after water boy?

because hes losing i posted a poll about who you like more, jreid or jla.

Really?

I just ran out of rum and percocet's, so I had to climb out of the offseason bunker and get more supplies. How many more weeks till football starts? If this keeps up I'll need rehab during preseason.

:cheers:

Don't get me wrong I read the WP online at work every morning. I tend to go to Jasons articles and read them, but do I go on and post in the WP blog. No, I never had any reason to. Like I said (contrary to popular belief) I read the sports page. Now question my motive for being in with a bunch of blog-O-ships. Just trying to learn more about the game I love from people that may know more about it then I do.

Whats the next avator after water boy?

you're doing fine.

I can't wait for all this off-season horse*hit to end. in the end..there is ONE and only ONE common dominator: the anticipation/expectation/whatever of seeing our team win. on that, I can comfortably assert...WE ALL AGREE....no matter how old/young/optimistic/pessimistic/self important/infantile/adult/profound/ludicrous/factual/opinionated we may individually happen to be.

Archived