Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis nuptials this weekend?

hoskins

Who will be back first?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be back first?

• Predicto. Libs are soft.
    • BigMike619. 4 left turns and he'll be right back where he started.
    • Neither. This whole thing was a coverup so they could get married under the new law in California.

I gotta love the fact that Zorn is so honest and straightforward. On the Monday and Tues press comments he practically spelled out that Portis is getting married.

He's excused.

He's taking care of something important.

I know exactly what he's doing.

Clinton is doing the right thing. <Smile>

I did a search and didn't find it here. But I'm assuming Portis has been out all week because he's getting married. He talked about it a couple of times after ST was killed. About how ST and he were both planning to get married this year (not to each other of course. :)) And he realized the importance of his long term girlfriend who was "there before the money."

If it's true, I wish CP a lifetime of love and happiness. Way to go, CP.

He was here this Saturday check the last paragraph

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1588981/20080609/t_i_.jhtml

T.I. -- Who Says He's 'Still Got It' -- Plays 90 Minutes Of Hits At Washington, D.C., ConcertMC pays tribute to Pimp C, Tupac during 24-song set.Views 9,340

By Shaheem Reid, with reporting by Russell Allen

Since leaving house arrest earlier this year, T.I.'s public appearances have been at a premium. He's traveled all across the country talking to children as part of his community service duties, as well as promoting his upcoming LP, Paper Trail, which is due August 12.

But Friday night in Washington, D.C., was the first time the MC has gotten onstage and performed since his arrest on gun charges in October of last year. Tip rolled out 24 songs from his catalog and rocked the enthusiastic crowd at the Chocolate City's popular nightspot Love for 90 minutes, well into the early hours of Saturday morning.

With DJ MLK playing the records and his Grand Hustle family there to help spur him on, Tip started with "Help Is Coming," "Top Back" and "Rubber Band Man." He followed that with a three-point shot for the ladies, with "Let's Get Away," "Freak Through" and "Why You Wanna."

"He still got it," Tip said with a smile, referring to himself. "I can go all night with all the hits I got."

He performed one song, "No Matter What," from Paper Trail (he talked with MTV News about the album and his three-picture deal with Screen Gems at the MTV Movie Awards last week). And he reprised his recent appearances on remixes from Usher ("Love in This Club") and Lupe Fiasco ("Superstar"). He also paid tribute to the late Pimp C on the UGK-featured "Front Back" and to Tupac Shakur on "My Life."

Later in the set, he also delivered a promise to the crowd. "As long as I got a ounce of breath left in my body, I'mma be right here doing what I do," he said, before finishing off the set with "Big Sh-- Poppin' " and "What You Know."

"[T.I.'s] first show back was monumental!" raved DJ Drama, who attended the show, on Monday morning (June 9). "The house was packed, it was crazy."

Singer J. Holiday, former BET host Big Tigger, Denver Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin and the Washington Redskins' Clinton Portis were among the celebrities in attendance.

:whoknows:

I looked everywhere I could think of online and nothing....something like that would be SOMEWHERE online.

Clinton's private life is very private to him. This isn't posted all over the web because it's probably going to be a very private ceremony. Clinton has been with this woman for a long time, but admitted on his TV show that they weren't always as close as they have become. That is code-speak for I've done my thing on the side, but she's been my number 1 woman and now I'm going to walk the rest of my life with her.

A wedding with very public information would only increase the likelihood that scorned women from his past might pop up.

I was thinking it could either be marriage or a baby. I kept hearing rumors that his girlfriend was pregnant, so I don't know how true it is. Who knows, whatever it is congrats to him!!!

If I had to guess he is getting married, but the urgency and timing may be due to his girlfriend being pregnant. That is just an uneducated guess. As long as Zorn knows, its all good.

i don't have any issues with southeast jerome putting in a vacation request if he wants to drink some crystal with TI or any other event

he was in redskins park for the offseason workouts when there was just a hand full of players there

even before the OTAs started

you need that balance of work and play time

but i'm sure when training camp starts, jim zorn will be more strict about these things

unless ofcourse it is some type of family matter

Archived