Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

San Fran Protestor

GrapeApe

I would like Michael Moore to go to Baghdad and make similar comments about Saddam....that way he can see the difference between our 2 nations. Here he was booed and ridiculed. In Iraq, his hands and feet would be cut off and would be kept alive with blood transfusions in order to make him suffer....till 2 weeks later when they slit his throat.

Unless I see the picture wrong that piece of crap is a coward hiding behind a mask. Sack it up dude. If you believe don't be ashamed.

I wonder if the feelings I have now even closely compares to how the US supporters during Vietnam felt when they saw the flower children during the 60's and early 70's.

What a sack of crap...

wonder if the feelings I have now even closely compares to how the US supporters during Vietnam felt when they saw the flower children during the 60's and early 70's.

Well, most were under the influence so I'm sure they were excused a little :)

These protesters have no excuse. Completely unacceptable.

Originally posted by DaFunky1

Unless I see the picture wrong that piece of crap is a coward hiding behind a mask. Sack it up dude. If you believe don't be ashamed.

I wonder if the feelings I have now even closely compares to how the US supporters during Vietnam felt when they saw the flower children during the 60's and early 70's.

What a sack of crap...

The guy on the left side of the banner isnt wearing a mask.

The nutjobs are sick. There is a difference between protesting and doing what they are doing - dont ask me to define it - but I know it when I see it.

edit...now that I look at the guy...he looks a little like Jeff Garcia...same hairline at least...another reason to hate the Farty Whiners

I can't see how anyone, regardless of how they feel about our participation in this action, could endorse the sentiment expressed by that sign.

Even at the height of the Vietnam protests, the animosity was generally focused on what was perceived as flawed administration policy.

These guys are supporting 'fragging'?

If the war continues, this stuff is going to get way out of hand if this is what we're seeing only a few days in.

"I support San Francisco's gays when they give each other AIDS."

There, is that a response on par with that sign? :rolleyes:

Unbelievable. And these are the people who think that they're on the moral high ground and who are fighting the good fight against hatred and killing and whatever else they claim to support. It really makes me sick.

Mad Mike, I am with you, bro. Those a$$holes would be in the hospital while I be in jail after I seen that. That idit with the mask on is nothing but a PU$$Y.

I am mad as he!! with the way these people are. These troops are fighting for these protesters freedom and the right to free speech, but this is way over the line.

Archived