Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The"Official" Battle of the Bands Contest (The MAIN/HOME)thread!

michael_33

yeah, i'd rather individual heads-up polls, that way people don't have to vote all at once. not only did i forget to vote for myself, but i doubt anyone will take the time to listen to my bands entire song when they have more than two bands to worry about at a time.

Exactly, I am certainly not listening to 15 or so songs that I may or may not remember/know just to vote.

For example, my song is a nostalgic song that some will know when they hear it but not recall the name of it.

Oh, well.

I don't really get the new poll. But it is what it is.

It's a secret BALLOT poll....

Which means,you are still competing against your VS,who I have randomly drawn out of a hat...Those VS matchups will ONLYbe listed on the main page of the original "BATTLE of the BANDS" signup thread...(those voting don't know who you are up against KOSHER...)they are voting cause they like your band and the sound...

then when I tally all the votes in total,I will compare your total with your VS matchup to see if you advance...

there will be rounds,2,3,4 and 5..!

So just because ACDC has a million votes..doesn't mean you won't advance ok...

Everything listed on the FINAL POLL(and there will only be 1 poll per round from now on),are just the 1-26 on who signed up and got a band..that's it!

It's just taken a bit,to get the kinks out..i'm sorry..(it will be much understandable as we progress through the rounds)...I promise... :cheers:

Exactly, I am certainly not listening to 15 or so songs that I may or may not remember/know just to vote.

For example, my song is a nostalgic song that some will know when they hear it but not recall the name of it.

Oh, well.

And no one is gonna even listen to my 15-minute song when trying to remember who to vote for

so Im stuck with the Allman brothers now for round 2 as well?

I dont know that many songs by them that start with B!!!

no.....no...You keep the same band throughout the "A" listings....

You just change your song after every round....

If you advance to the next 2nd round....Then I need ANY song,by the ALLMAN Brothers band...and every round after that(if your not eliminated...)

this is an official request that from here on out, the polls be done 1 thread for each competition. its difficult to get votes for unknown bands when there are so many songs to listen to. keep each competition separate to increase the odds of people listening before voting.

this is an official request that from here on out, the polls be done 1 thread for each competition. its difficult to get votes for unknown bands when there are so many songs to listen to. keep each competition separate to increase the odds of people listening before voting.

That will be a lot of Polls pokerpacker...

I'll do it,if the MODS don't care...

1st round is looking at 13(13x2=26) different polls for each VS battle...I do agree that most if not ALL songs could be heard.... :)

2nd round would have 6 Poll threads(12 bands & a bye band)....3rd round would have 3 poll threads (6 bands & a Bye band)...then 4th round would have 2 poll threads (4 bands) then the Championship....

That's a lot of polls,but I'll do it! :silly: But it can be done! :cheers:

That will be a lot of Polls pokerpacker...

I'll do it,if the MODS don't care...

1st round is looking at 13(13x2=26) different polls for each VS battle...I do agree that most if not ALL songs could be heard.... :)

2nd round would have 6 Poll threads(12 bands & a bye band)....3rd round would have 3 poll threads (6 bands & a Bye band)...then 4th round would have 2 poll threads (4 bands) then the Championship....

That's a lot of polls,but I'll do it! :silly: But it can be done! :cheers:

yeah, i understand its more work, but I think the results will make for a much better competition. thanks for the work you're putting into this.

Sorry folks...Apparently,a member can't participate/or create a contest without being "NNT"...Sorry!(I haven't read the Extremeskins rulebook in a while)I'm sure it's right in there with the "tuck rule"... :cheers:

I guess that's the end to the "BATTLE of the BANDS"...

How did you get NNT ?

We can work with this.

No way it is over after "A".

I wish I knew why I was "NNT",but I really don't know what rule I broke Kosher Ham...

I have spent so much time with this,that I haven't even clicked over to the Stadium for threads or even looking...

It must have been something to do with the Contest apparently cause that's all it could be... :doh:

I wish I knew why I was "NNT",but I really don't know what rule I broke Kosher Ham...

I have spent so much time with this,that I haven't even clicked over to the Stadium for threads or even looking...

It must have been something to do with the Contest apparently cause that's all it could be... :doh:

Send a PM to a Mod. To find out at least.

Shoot me a PM.

Archived