Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American Wedding

Riggins77

OK I don't mean to get off topic here - w/o starting a new thread having a bunny w/ a flapjack on its head - on another random movie thought: Walk Hard (Dewey Cox) Story is horrible. I'm about half way through and the only part that even made me smile was the part with Tim Meadows telling Dewey why (not) to smoke pot.

Booo

epic fail of the bunny/pancake pic

you wanted, no needed to contribute but your short sighted societal views corrupted your behavior and forced this fail.

Oh come on, Stiffler dancing the best movie scene ever?

Speaking of terrible contributions, I guess i'll start a thread about meat to cheese ratio on a sandwich. Don't you think thats interesting?:rolleyes:

Oh come on, Stiffler dancing the best movie scene ever?

Speaking of terrible contributions, I guess i'll start a thread about meat to cheese ratio on a sandwich. Don't you think thats interesting?:rolleyes:

WVUwn3d.

Although, I have to sort of agree with dw as well, because the rabbit with a pancake on its head has jumped and been eaten by the shark long, long ago. :) Only KingBrice posts it anymore, and we all point and laugh at him. :laugh:

OK I don't mean to get off topic here - w/o starting a new thread having a bunny w/ a flapjack on its head - on another random movie thought: Walk Hard (Dewey Cox) Story is horrible. I'm about half way through and the only part that even made me smile was the part with Tim Meadows telling Dewey why (not) to smoke pot.

Booo

wrong.... walk hard is incredible... but you probably have the personality of a dead moth....... but i guess it is what it is

Booo

I agree. 90 minutes that felt like three hours. A couple decent jokes early on, but it got very stale very fast. It sounded good on paper I'm sure.

Archived