Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Senator Byrd hospitalized

Burgundy Burner

while the jokes made me smile, i'm not sure when a 90 year old man heads to the hospital that it should be jokey-time.
Duly noted.

It sounds like it was just precautionary, so here's hoping he is back to firing rhetoric on the Senate floor tomorrow. Get well soon, Senator Byrd. :cheers:

Duly noted.

It sounds like it was just precautionary, so here's hoping he is back to firing rhetoric on the Senate floor tomorrow. Get well soon, Senator Byrd. :cheers:

yeah, fever and fatigue is probably precautionary....but then again, if i've got fever and fatigue, i'm just going to bed. the rules change somewhere between 31 and 90.

(i don't mean to be a killjoy here, thems was good jokes, guys...)

I wish the man no ill will, but he's been too old and cantankerous to keep his job for many years. He should just retire and write his book...

"How I Soaked The Rest of America For The Benefit of Some of My Constituents."

Get well soon. You snippy old ****.

I wish the man no ill will, but he's been too old and cantankerous to keep his job for many years. He should just retire and write his book...

"How I Soaked The Rest of America For The Benefit of Some of My Constituents."

Get well soon. You snippy old ****.

yeah, because wv gets way too much money from the feds. and you know, byrd, he's the only guy trying to get money for his state. he invented pork.

Archived