Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling Section 432! I got my ticket invoice!!!

Rdskn4Lyf21

Hey guys!

I've been waiting 21 years for this day (actually 7 on the waitlist): I just got my season ticket invoice in the mail.

I can probably afford to only fly up 4-5 times this year so the preseason ones will be going here.

I'm just excited as all hell to finally spend some Sundays with some Skins brethren and I can't wait to come up and get tailgating.

Anyone else in 432 on here or surrounding areas? Yes, I'll be repping from row 29 :)

Party on guys! 432 will be the LOUDEST in the stadium :cheers:

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

Hey guys!

I've been waiting 21 years for this day (actually 7 on the waitlist): I just got my season ticket invoice in the mail.

I can probably afford to only fly up 4-5 times this year so the preseason ones will be going here.

I'm just excited as all hell to finally spend some Sundays with some Skins brethren and I can't wait to come up and get tailgating.

Anyone else in 432 on here or surrounding areas? Yes, I'll be repping from row 29 :)

congrats :) :point2skythese make me think rod gardner so much lol

Sectiom 448 Row 24.

I am DEATHLY afraid of heights.

I may never make it to those seats.

I will continue to sit in the lower level and maybe one day get enough nerve to venture up there.

I am just excited they sent REDSKIN tickets to TEXAS!!

Hey guys!

I'm in Baby! Section 432 Row 28!!!!!!!!!! Waited 10 years on the list. Don't care where I'm at as long as I am IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got my invoice today as well

Congrats guys and gal!! :cheers::cheers:

Anyone build a time machine yet so we can just skip to preseason!?

bobby

you waited 7 years to get season tickets in the last row

:laugh:

You don't get it do you?

If there was space behind the last row where you would have to stand the entire time, the wait is worth it.

no doubt.

i'm figuring that the kids will be hearing some "new words" this fall.

I promise I won't be the one teaching them! :D

I'm in Baby! Section 432 Row 28!!!!!!!!!! Waited 10 years on the list. Don't care where I'm at as long as I am IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got my invoice today as well

My new best friend :laugh:

How far into the row are your seats?

bobby

:laugh:

You don't get it do you?

If there was space behind the last row where you would have to stand the entire time, the wait is worth it.

Amen brother, amen!

Sectiom 448 Row 24.

I am DEATHLY afraid of heights.

I may never make it to those seats.

I will continue to sit in the lower level and maybe one day get enough nerve to venture up there.

I am just excited they sent REDSKIN tickets to TEXAS!!

Congrats and I feel ya on that ... I started out in row 23 (in 423) and finally now down to row 10 (425). The height can definitely be daunting to say the least ... and forget having too much drink up there! :yikes:

Edit: And congrats to everyone else who got their tickets for the 1st time too! I'm excited for all of you!

Seats 15-16

Nice, I'll be in 7-8.

Congrats and I feel ya on that ... I started out in row 23 (in 423) and finally now down to row 10 (425). The height can definitely be daunting to say the least ... and forget having too much drink up there! :yikes:

Edit: And congrats to everyone else who got their tickets for the 1st time too! I'm excited for all of you!

Can you reach into the clouds from that high up? :silly:

I got my invoice too! Section 406 Row 15. Trying to see if my nephew will split them with me tho as I really can't see myself wanting to go to all those games or pay for them. I guess I have until the 16th to decide.

Decisions, decisions.

I got my invoice too! Section 406 Row 15. Trying to see if my nephew will split them with me tho as I really can't see myself wanting to go to all those games or pay for them. I guess I have until the 16th to decide.

Decisions, decisions.

My plan is to hit up all 3 divisional games, the Cardinals game, and the Saints or Steelers game.

The rest of the tickets are either going to family or somebody on here.

Archived