Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devin Thomas wins madden bowl

JDRED12

Madden skills probably = confidence (or over confidence).

I know that after playing Madden for a while I want to go play some real ball. Some local guys play flag football. For some reason, I find myself surprised when my "pass accuracy" and "speed" don't match my Madden prowess! :doh:

Anakin redeamed himself & turned away from the Dark Side of the Force at the end Jedi. ;)

Oh being on the Light Side doesn't mean you don't kill. One look at Mace Windu should tell you that.

He's tired of these mother****ing Sith on this mother****ing Naboo, you know. :laugh:

Epic Fail.....also he used the Cowboys to win the Madden bowl...he's got some explaining to do

I donno why people are getting all worried about him growing up a cowboys fan. Seriously if you were getting drafted by dallas out of college as a life long skins fan would you refuse to sign your contract/holdout because you were a redskins fan? He will learn to hate them just as we all have in due time...

Studies have proven that online gaming is largely responsible for the feminizing of the current cohort of under-35 yo males and Madden specifically is strongly correlated to overall double-digit IQ drops and co-occuring communciation/functional ineptitue on message boards.

:silly:

Archived