Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ranking the offensive line...Updated Pete Prisco Rankings CBS

bedlamVR

unlike Poke fans we think for ourselves and develop our own opinion... instead of mindlessly following the propaganda of a team owner owner like Jim.... errr Jerrah Jones

besides we all know that your post is nothing more than a weak spin attempt to avoid acknowledging any serious reply :laugh:

Then it appears that the point that I made flew right over your head. That's ok. ;)

I know you're not implying that Tr1 and I are the only Redskin fans on earth are you? If no, then are we the only ones whose opinions matter? If you want to really determine the semanticsof what i wrote than i am sure you can find some cohesion of my thoughts with other Redskins fans. While it doesn't matter what Cowboys fans think of the Redskins, I can appreciate the need for you to have our approval or cohesion. I mean, you are a member of this board (Redskins) and try to change our mind as to why your team is better, so is it fair to say that you need approval from Skins fans?

As for Consensus or cohesion, although we can get along while having difference in opinions, I think we have the largest consesus of any team on Sunday @ 91,000. I also see that we are cohesive enough not to abandon our team when they aren't on top of the world (That seems to be the only consensus amongst Cowboys fans). We see our team through tough things which is why we have excelled in December (owning the Cowboys along the way)

Not to put a slight on your response here, but it's not that I need the approval of Redskins fans, but I find it strange that you and Bubba both recognize that no two Redskins fans think alike, yet you make grand generalities about Cowboys fans. :2cents:

Then it appears that the point that I made flew right over your head. That's ok. ;)

I got your point, thus my response

tr1's opinions are his own, and my opinion though different doesn't negate his, nor make either of us less credible.... in fact the opposite is true

to agree just to agree to make someone look good or to gang up on someone else from another team devalues your opinion, and labels you a mindless homer... in other words Poke Fans :)

the reason the Pokes sent so many players is simply name recognizition

they won 13 games, and played the most on National TV last year

Flozell is a funny name

Davis signed a huge contract

and Guode was the guy Haynesworth cleated in the head

Does every thread have to become a joke thread around here? :(

If I was the Cowboys defensive coordinator I would have no interest in seeing what Ware can do with Samuels

Like having him blow by Samuels to strip Campbell getting a FF for a huge momentum changing turnover in week 11? You don't think our defensive coordinator would want to something odd like that happening? :(

Ware is definitely getting close to being an elite pass rusher, but he needed to work a little on his inside rushing techniques. I still see a tendency to run to the outside a little too much and overpursue the play, but did make significant improvements on that last season. Still, being only 25, I think he's going to be even better this season.

Agreed. If I were to nitpick Ware, I'd say he relies a little bit much on his speed and athletecism getting around the corner. He's mastered getting low around the corner but he'd be close to unstoppable with better inside moves and a "Freeneyesque" inside spin. He's only going into his 4th year. I expect him to improve.

Yet, there appears to be a slight disagreement from Redskins fans concerning the Cowboys OL. Someday, we'll get to the bottom of this..:laugh:

I was always taught that when you lie, you have to keep lying again and again to cover up the previous one and eventually stories get crossed up and you get bit in the ass. :laugh:

This year don't expect Romo sits to pee to have a tractor beam on a loose ball anymore... it just won't always go your way when your pathetic center can't even snap the ball properly. Gurode is terrible and him making the Pro Bowl was a disgrace. He doesn't even have a man lining up on him as the NFC East all play a 4-3 Defense except the Cowgirls. Maybe he is just shook up from practice or something. The Cowboys O-line is not knocking people off the line of scrimmage. The Redskins and Giants lines are. Hell, even the Skins backups helped Portis rush for a ton of yards in the last few games.

This year, I don't expect to have any bad snaps. It's more unlikely to get an errant snap than it is for a talented QB like Romo sits to pee to pick it up and make a play. Of all the snaps Dallas had for the entire season, Gurode only had 3, two coming in one game. I don't think 3 errant snaps is much ground to state that an entire O-line sucks?

I was always taught that when you lie, you have to keep lying again and again to cover up the previous one and eventually stories get crossed up and you get bit in the ass. :laugh:

I would just settle for some consistency about the issue. :2cents:

I won't go as far to suggest that there are some outright lies as much as letting certain individuals be the only voices that get heard by Cowboys fans.

Skins fans hardly EVER disagree with "Mr. ATN"... You've been here long enough to know that.

That the pukes have an ordinary line and that the line played extraordinarily for several games last year are not incongruous.

The pukes' o-line was horrible down the stretch...they showed their true selves in the final games. I expect more of the same ordinary play next year...and that means below average play from Romordinary.

Can you fellas quit putting words in my mouth. It's bad enough I have to constantly cite the cherry-picking and out-of-context quotes.

Sheesh.

That the pukes have an ordinary line and that the line played extraordinarily for several games last year are not incongruous.

The pukes' o-line was horrible down the stretch...they showed their true selves in the final games. I expect more of the same ordinary play next year...and that means below average play from Romordinary.

Can you fellas quit putting words in my mouth. It's bad enough I have to constantly cite the cherry-picking and out-of-context quotes.

Sheesh.

True selves? :laugh:

I suppose Gurode and Davis sustaining injuries late in the season didn't factor into things at all, right?

But I do appreciate your explanation. Perhaps that will help clarify some of the confusion amongst Redskins fans over the issue.

True selves? :laugh:

I suppose Gurode and Davis sustaining injuries late in the season didn't factor into things at all, right?

But I do appreciate your explanation. Perhaps that will help clarify some of the confusion amongst Redskins fans over the issue.

The confusion started with your false premise.

And, didn't those two play in that death-grip-of-a-choking-game against the Giants?

The defense didn't lose that game. That ordinary line did.

The confusion started with your false premise.

And, didn't those two play in that death-grip-of-a-choking-game against the Giants?

The defense didn't lose that game. That ordinary line did.

False premise? I merely pointed out some inconsistencies by Redskins fans, nothing more, nothing less.

And BTW, I can live with the opinion that the level of production by the Cowboys OL leveled off. Now Gurode and Davis did play through their injuries, but they weren't quite the same after they got hurt. At least that makes for a more plausible explanation than what you've suggested about it, IMO.

And if the Cowboys OL didn't get it done against the Giants, I can live with because none of the other playoff teams had any success in slowing down the Giants pass rush either. We'll find out if the Cowboys can get back to the outstanding production they were having last season. But give the Giants credit here. They came up with the plan, the schemes, and the production that nobody else had an answer for.

And if the Cowboys OL didn't get it done against the Giants, I can live with because none of the other playoff teams had any success in slowing down the Giants pass rush either.

Ah, is this going to be the excuse from now on?

The pukes were favored to be in the SB...no other NFL team was.

What happened in your last game is a humiliating thing...except for puke fans in ATN.

:laugh:

Ah, is this going to be the excuse from now on?

The pukes were favored to be in the SB...no other NFL team was.

What happened in your last game is a humiliating thing...except for puke fans in ATN.

:laugh:

No excuses here. Merely a plausible explanation.

Uh, the Patriots were the hands-on favorite to win it all. :doh:

I was disappointed. But it wasn't like the Cowboys got blown out of the water. In fact, the only one-sided playoff game I remember seeing last season was that Redskins vs. the 12th man wildcard game.

Sheesh.

We get it. Cowboys O-line terrible but they happened OUTSTANDING all year. Our worst game happened to come against the mighty skins without Gurode and zero to play for. Our QB is "Romordinary".. cute.. we get it.

We get it. Cowboys O-line terrible but they happened OUTSTANDING all year. Our worst game happened to come against the mighty skins without Gurode and zero to play for. Our QB is "Romordinary".. cute.. we get it.

It's just the facts. The pukes' o-line play fell off at the end of the year. You scored six points against the Eagles.

The fact is, your team doesn't have any chances left. You have a rookie starting in JJ's place, if Pacman doesn't play, no improvement in the secondary and your STs took a massive hit.

Must you change the subject with a trolling post?

There was a relevant analogy to be made, so it's not a troll bit.

the most embarassing playoff loss was Clearly the pokes choke job

all the advantages they had, and all the SB Bravado expressed from the fans, players, and even Jerrah

Oh I don't know about that. If I recall, many Redskins fans here were feeling all high and mighty after beating the Cowboys in a meaningless (to the Cowboys) final season game and there was a lot of talk about destiny and taking it to the Cowboys at Texas Stadium. In fact, it appeared that many Redskins fans took Seattle for granted.

This humiliation trip you guys keep talking about once again shows the peril of living in a glass house. :2cents:

I don't think 3 errant snaps is much ground to state that an entire O-line sucks?

Just Gurode then? Well, he made the probowl, this just goes to show you how much influence the Cowboys have over the media for some reason. Picked to go to the show every year, yet can't even win one playoff game.

It's sort of like the abused girlfriend or wife...They keep choosing you even though you embarass them whenever anyone is watching and beat up on them after they cook you dinner.

3 Errant snaps is more than Rabach had, and it should be enough to keep you out of the All-Star game.

*Get me a beer woman!*

Archived