Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need an opinion about a shoe (call the fashion police ESers!!!!)

Walking Deadman

yall are crazy.. reeboks are wack, and DADA anything is wack.. I got like 40 pairs of deadstock jordans (some I havent even worn) and AF1's.. If I can't find one pair to match my redskins stuff, I'll go without. Seriously, please dont waste 90 dollars on them reeboks. Them shoes arent worth 40 bucks.

how 'bout these Jordans?

skinsJordans.jpg

how 'bout these Jordans?

skinsJordans.jpg

yeah those are the ELITES.. They are pretty dope.

I have them in White and black and red. and White and Carolina blue.

I would probably put white where you have burgandy and then put burgandy on the ankle part where you have it burgnady(the spandex looking material)

and then make the laces burgandy. OR I would put Burgandy where the gold is and make the main part white and make the ankle part gold and the sole gold(or something to that magnitude) I think that would look way hotter

Thanks for the link OP....buying me a pair of these~

SkinsShoes-1.jpg

SkinsShoes-2.jpg

SkinsShoes-4.jpg

SkinsShoes-3.jpg

SkinsShoes-5.jpg

:cheers:

I DO like these.. In designing a pair myself, I was unable to get the Redskins logo on the sole, and the gold stiching.

What did I miss?

It seems as if you can email the design. I have sent you a PM with my email. Can you send the design to me? Thanks

I DO like these.. In designing a pair myself, I was unable to get the Redskins logo on the sole, and the gold stiching.

What did I miss?

It seems as if you can email the design. I have sent you a PM with my email. Can you send the design to me? Thanks

The gold stitching can be added (for an extra $5).....I'll have to look into the Redskins thing.

On the sole part there is an "ice outsole" addition (another $5) that will bring up the Redskins logo

Archived