Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need an opinion about a shoe (call the fashion police ESers!!!!)

Walking Deadman

Anyway,

Reebok made this really nice looking Redskins shoe:

p3496320reg.jpg

The only problem is that you have to have size 15 feet to get one :mad:

No store out there has anything but size 15.

So, I went to Reebok and you can customize shoes so I came up this baby:

email_10016_20080523215025188.jpg

email_10009_20080523215024063.jpg

(note the Skins name on the back heel)

email_10006_20080523215018876.jpg

Ok, so this is what I'm think about buying them for $90.

I only plan on wearing them to Redskins events and Redskins games (not in non-Redskins public)

My question to my fellow Extremers:

Does this look good enough to wear at games or would this make me look like a laughing stock.

Be brutal I can take it, and thanks..........

I'm on the fence about this one.

I have seen the standard shoes in the Redskins shop and have always personally thought that it would be corny wearing Redskins shoes.

However I really like your customized ones.

I think it would be fine to wear them to Redskins games/events/etc. if you like them.

I love it! I've been thinking about buying some Skins Shoes myself, and get 2 pair, one for public, and one for games (@ home or @ games).... but would love to get a pair to be sporting them in my work and showing all the cowpatties fans I work with, they think they get enough of it with my shirts, sweatshirts, jerseys and MANY hats... wait til they get a load of the shoes...

Did you just go to "reebok.com" and customize from there? do they have the logos already in there to select, or do you have to load a custom image from image file on PC?

Anyway, love the idea man, and please let me know HOW you customized (website etc)

Thanks and HAIL!!

I love it! I've been thinking about buying some Skins Shoes myself, and get 2 pair, one for public, and one for games (@ home or @ games).... but would love to get a pair to be sporting them in my work and showing all the cowpatties fans I work with, they think they get enough of it with my shirts, sweatshirts, jerseys and MANY hats... wait til they get a load of the shoes...

Did you just go to "reebok.com" and customize from there? do they have the logos already in there to select, or do you have to load a custom image from image file on PC?

Anyway, love the idea man, and please let me know HOW you customized (website etc)

Thanks and HAIL!!

Here's the site:

http://www.rbkcustom.com/content.html

If your only going to wear them to games, and not all the time, I prefer white, with red and gold trim.

The burg and gold uppers make them look too "Urban" for me ;)

Either way, they will be distinctive, and as long as YOU like them, thats what counts!

I think I figured out what I don't like about them - the logo.

I think they would be better if they were just the Skins colors and didn't have the logo.

Not sure if you can do that though.

I agree. I messed around trying to make a pair a few months ago and never could come up with a pair I felt I would wear. In the end, I think it was the logo. As much as I love the Skins, it just seems a little cheesy to wear the logo on your shoes. I think I would go for the Nike's in the pic above though.

Archived