Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Got a TO jersey for my birthday. What do I do? (M.E.T.)

BthatRAD09

My brother, being the sports fan he is and knowing I would be disgusted by it gave me a TO jersey for my birthday. What should i do with it...I already peed on it and have made minimal contact with it (not because of the urine but for more obvious reasons).

So ya, I want suggestions of what to do with it. And oh ya, its an eagles TO jersey, not a Cowboy one.

This is what your gonna do. Put it on, wear your best pair of Sean John Jeans and Stunner shades. Then, head on down to the old folks home nearest in your area. Walk in and announce yourself as Terrel Owens. Tell them you'd just like to spend some time with the people in the home.

If any of the old people try to talk to you, you slap them right across the face. Hard. Tell the people working there that you're wearing an Eagles version of your own jersey cause you wish you were playing with them again.

Tell them you can't stand Tony Romo sits to pee, who is actually homosexual. He and Jessica Simpson never dated, but were only shopping buddies. Throw the nickname "snuggles" out there for Tony when you are talking about him, so they finally realize TO and Tony have a "special" relationship.

Thank everyone there for wasting your time you coulda been spending with "snuggles", and finally. Drop trow, and poop on the floor. Exit the building.

Fin'.

This is what your gonna do. Put it on, wear your best pair of Sean John Jeans and Stunner shades. Then, head on down to the old folks home nearest in your area. Walk in and announce yourself as Terrel Owens. Tell them you'd just like to spend some time with the people in the home.

If any of the old people try to talk to you, you slap them right across the face. Hard. Tell the people working there that you're wearing an Eagles version of your own jersey cause you wish you were playing with them again.

Tell them you can't stand Tony Romo sits to pee, who is actually homosexual. He and Jessica Simpson never dated, but were only shopping buddies. Throw the nickname "snuggles" out there for Tony when you are talking about him, so they finally realize TO and Tony have a "special" relationship.

Thank everyone there for wasting your time you coulda been spending with "snuggles", and finally. Drop trow, and poop on the floor. Exit the building.

Fin'.

:laugh: Definitely an interesting suggestion.

Fin'.

Definitely worth considering by the OP if he resembles TO at all.

well...sorry to say....i own 3 TO jerseys. my dad has always been a 49ers fan so he originally raised me as one and TO has been one of my favorites since those days. i still love TO to death, even though i would like to see the cowboys go 0-16 and TO have 20 TDs

well...sorry to say....i own 3 TO jerseys. my dad has always been a 49ers fan so he originally raised me as one and TO has been one of my favorites since those days. i still love TO to death, even though i would like to see the cowboys go 0-16 and TO have 20 TDs

you should be ashamed...

I would tell you to burn it in your front yard with whoever gave you that jersey watching you do it. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with the law. I think that you should probably sell it to a cowboys fan or something like that. You could ask for the gift receipt and see if whoever gave it to you is willing to do that. I don't think that someone should waste their money on something that they know you will never wear.

you should be ashamed...

well, think of it as if clinton portis got traded to new york. wouldnt you still want him to do well? thats how it is with me and TO, he was my favorite player when he was in san fran so hes been one of my favorites since he left. if it makes it better, i own a santana jersey and i have a portis jersey from his miami days, its my favorite.

Archived